• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterBubble Alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ability: WaterBubble
Alternative/Addon: I'll explain this move in a practical way. I guy is chasing you in water with full diamond armor in a sword while you have atleast half a heart left and you're not risking for him to attack or get into a fight so you try out run him. You then go down with fastswim by the waterfall. You go down and see that you are in dead end, surrounded with walls and the only water you can find is in waterfall, stationary. The chaser goes down the same waterfall you just swimed in, wanting to kill you and take items. You try to freesze water with him but the phasechange is glitched out. He is then 15 blocks up in the waterfall and is about to jump and land a strike. Before he does it, you then use waterbending for him to stop reaching you by left clicking with waterbubble. The water in the waterfalls gets push backwards to the chaser from the bottom, building up pressure ,and stopping him to jump out of it or even . You then do the command to leave the area and spawn someone else. While still looking at the chaser with your curson you then hold shift to increase the duration of the abilities effect before running out. After the warm up time finishes for the warping, you then safely teleport out of the danger zone. You are then safe and made it alive ;).
Canon:
(06:39-06:46)

Zafkiel

Verified Member
You mean like creating a waterbubble but instead of pushing awway the water near you it would push away the water around the place where you left click ?
and i really liked your scenario you would make a great scenarist XD

HydroMan

Verified Member
You mean like creating a waterbubble but instead of pushing awway the water near you it would push away the water around the place where you left click ?
and i really liked your scenario you would make a great scenarist XD
Yea. And it would prevent the player from geeting out of the water as if a vacumm or black hole was sucking him while holding of some kind solid object.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Sounds like it would be better being apart of Surge.
Yeah i can imagine that IRL like you make wave going from the same point but facing different direction so it would leave the central point free of water.
So yeah It should be a part of surge :D

Zafkiel

Verified Member
This will give benders another reason to bind waterbubble,so people that like waterbullet(like me) do not waste a slot!
This is also true :/ but I remember once on a bending server there was a big event : Waterbenders had to infilrate the fire nation and kill the fire lord.
I was part of the waterbenders and many of us used waterbubble to pass under the ocean while others were surfing on the ocean from the other side as a diversion .
This worked pretty well. after that the waterbenders who used waterbubble succesfuly entered the palace and there was an EPIC battle against the fire lord and some skilled firebenders. then the leader of the waterbenders used torrent to launch the fire lord out of the window that a firebender accidently broke with combustion and the fire lord died from fall damage because he used Firejet before and had to wait a 6 sec cooldown XD

Verified Member
Ability: WaterBubble
Alternative/Addon: I'll explain this move in a practical way. I guy is chasing you in water with full diamond armor in a sword while you have atleast half a heart left and you're not risking for him to attack or get into a fight so you try out run him. You then go down with fastswim by the waterfall. You go down and see that you are in dead end, surrounded with walls and the only water you can find is in waterfall, stationary. The chaser goes down the same waterfall you just swimed in, wanting to kill you and take items. You try to freesze water with him but the phasechange is glitched out. He is then 15 blocks up in the waterfall and is about to jump and land a strike. Before he does it, you then use waterbending for him to stop reaching you by left clicking with waterbubble. The water in the waterfalls gets push backwards to the chaser from the bottom, building up pressure ,and stopping him to jump out of it or even . You then do the command to leave the area and spawn someone else. While still looking at the chaser with your curson you then hold shift to increase the duration of the abilities effect before running out. After the warm up time finishes for the warping, you then safely teleport out of the danger zone. You are then safe and made it alive ;).
Canon:
(06:39-06:46)
loooooove it, want it do it now or i will make you (lol) ps if anyone denies this call me up and i will water smack them in the mouth.;)

Verified Member
This is also true :/ but I remember once on a bending server there was a big event : Waterbenders had to infilrate the fire nation and kill the fire lord.
I was part of the waterbenders and many of us used waterbubble to pass under the ocean while others were surfing on the ocean from the other side as a diversion .
This worked pretty well. after that the waterbenders who used waterbubble succesfuly entered the palace and there was an EPIC battle against the fire lord and some skilled firebenders. then the leader of the waterbenders used torrent to launch the fire lord out of the window that a firebender accidently broke with combustion and the fire lord died from fall damage because he used Firejet before and had to wait a 6 sec cooldown XD
give me the ip i think i want to play on this server

orfeas

Verified Member
Sounds like an awesome server.Yeah that is one ocation that it could be used but an epic invasion does not happen every day.Ahh i wish i knew the servers name and that i was there(i love waterbending)!

Status
Not open for further replies.