• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Iecspike Mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
Recently, while I was bending, I noticed how almost useless the shifting while not selecting variant of icespike is, because it's completely random. I propose that, instead of random spikes coming up around you (And possibly hitting you) the icespikes would instead travel in a linear path, down ice in a certain range in the direction you are looking. It would make this function much more useful, and might entice waterbenders to use it more. Tell me what you think!

Hero

Verified Member
Recently, while I was bending, I noticed how almost useless the shifting while not selecting variant of icespike is, because it's completely random. I propose that, instead of random spikes coming up around you (And possibly hitting you) the icespikes would instead travel in a linear path, down ice in a certain range in the direction you are looking. It would make this function much more useful, and might entice waterbenders to use it more. Tell me what you think!
It works just fine for me...? What are you trying to solve?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I like it, but what about a sweeping motion (if possible)?
That way, if you wanted to create an IceSpikes circle, you would shift facing down. If you wanted to create a line, an upwards sweeping motion facing where you want it to go :3

Status
Not open for further replies.