• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireJet Reduce Fall Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatabo

Verified Member
Hi there!

I was thinking it would make sense if you had FireJet selected that it would reduce the fall damage you took.

My reasoning (this idea is not canon, I don't think) if I was a FireBender I would shoot flames from my hands to slow my fall such as Bumi did when he fell from the cliff. (He's an airbender, I know, but the fact is he used bending to slow his fall.)

Proposed idea: Having FireJet selected reduces 1/3 of the damage taken from falling.

Thoughts?

V Airbending, I know, but this is the general idea V

Moonelight

Verified Member
This is actually reasonable. Although I see it as the fire coming from your feet, not your legs.
Edit: Also, if the fire is saving you from falling, it should take away the fall damage. Something even more reasonable would be having to shift to activate this.

Ill mark it Looking Into for now, nice job. With some improvements this could prove to be a nice move.

Hero

Verified Member
This is actually reasonable. Although I see it as the fire coming from your feet, not your legs.
Edit: Also, if the fire is saving you from falling, it should take away the fall damage. Something even more reasonable would be having to shift to activate this.

Ill mark it Looking Into for now, nice job. With some improvements this could prove to be a nice move.
Eh makes sense, but if firebenders are still going to be able to charge moves on firejet(s), then this would be super op.

Yatabo

Verified Member
Eh makes sense, but if firebenders are still going to be able to charge moves on firejet(s), then this would be super op.
If this is added it would make sense if it didn't allow charged moves. Like, you have to hold shift to activate it (like Fly said.)

Edit:
Just use firejet .-.
I'm suggesting this because most servers don't allow FireJetting twice in a row. :3

Joeri

Verified Member
I don't know why you just don't use the move itself towards the ground when falling.. that already nullifies fall damage if you do it properly

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Why, why the hell is this looking into?

Status
Not open for further replies.