• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
One of sisters has the ability to see the future. They were expecting him to shoot them as the sister seen it in her premonition, so Paige(the other sister) was prepared for the attack. Paige uses her telekinetic orbing to call the gun in her hands, which then the gun teleports in her hand as said

owlcool

Verified Member
One of sisters has the ability to see the future. They were expecting him to shoot them as the sister seen it in her premonition, so Paige(the other sister) was prepared for the attack. Paige uses her telekinetic orbing to call the gun in her hands, which then the gun teleports in her hand as said
And also Kyle was attacking them, and called the green lantern core for assistance. So they sent a green lantern to assist him. With the ally of a green lantern, Kyle changes to a blue lantern and Charges the green lantern's ring and getting his own power boosted.

It is next to impossible to beat a Green Lantern and a Blue Lantern, and Mr. Immortal is attacking the sisters with any method he can, and the sisters can't kill him.

HydroMan

Verified Member
And also Kyle was attacking them, and called the green lantern core for assistance. So they sent a green lantern to assist him. With the ally of a green lantern, Kyle changes to a blue lantern and Charges the green lantern's ring and getting his own power boosted.

It is next to impossible to beat a Green Lantern and a Blue Lantern, and Mr. Immortal is attacking the sisters with any method he can, and the sisters can't kill him.
Sisters throw a potion that give Immortality and Invisibility. Now we are equal

Joeri

Verified Member
Angel flies after *insert joeri's character here*
Intro: I'm gnar, i use a boomerang as weapon, i'm agile and can jump decently far, when i get mad i transform into a creature known as Mega Gnar which looks different and is a giant monster

Gnar hops away while throwing his boomerang at angel

owlcool

Verified Member
Power of Three always vanquishes evil, even tjo who are immortal :p
Ah, but who exactly are the evil ones? :p
The people appointed defenders of their Galaxy by people with powers of gods? Or the self imposing self important witches? After all, it is 3 against 3.
Also, Mr. Immortal is a member of the Avengers, a group that defends the planet.

In any case, I am pretty certain that neither of us are evil, and thus the power of three fails.

Last edited: