• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.7.0 BETA 7

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Small update to fix a couple of bugs, I wont bother breaking down categories.
  • Fixed the issue that caused MultiAbilities to spam the console if a player logged out while one was active.
  • Fixed the issue with WaterArms where the ability couldn't be used if the player was op.
Please go read the BETA 6 changelog.

Sorin

Verified Member
I can't get the "One source' thing to work, I select the water and use a torrent and i hold shift again and nothing happens, with i end up having to re-select the source.

gangksta

Verified Member
The only significant problem I've found is that esmash spawns a bit randomly, or doesn't spawn at all.

Sorin

Verified Member
*is wondering what happened to being able to change a torrent into octopusform and other related things or if that was even going to happen*

HydroMan

Verified Member
Doearthbendable blocks suppose to regenrate fast before you can blast them again without looking?

Sorin

Verified Member
why the heck would you want to change torrent into octopus?
It was a joke xD But I thought there was a suggestion that got looking into where you where able to switch from a torrent to watermanipulation and punch out watermanipulations from the torrent (might be wrong but I thought there was) Nonetheless this update is amazing.

HydroMan

Verified Member
It was a joke xD But I thought there was a suggestion that got looking into where you where able to switch from a torrent to watermanipulation and punch out watermanipulations from the torrent (might be wrong but I thought there was) Nonetheless this update is amazing.
there are a few...