• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Gimbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
Hello, everyone (Inset ":D" here). Recently, while watching TLOK, I came across Kya using a move that I wondered "Well, why the heck don't we have that?" The move would be called Water Gimbal and would be a combo. Maybe something like (Tap Shift) Torrent> (Tap shift) Waterbubble > (Hold Shift) Torrent. It will create two rings of water around the waterbender Here's a picture so you can see what I mean.

Sadly, I wasn't able to find a gif/picture for shooting the water off, but the water would shoot off in an uncontrolled blast straight forward with the two rings forming a double helix.

Hero

Verified Member
Hello, everyone (Inset ":D" here). Recently, while watching TLOK, I came across Kya using a move that I wondered "Well, why the heck don't we have that?" The move would be called Water Gimbal and would be a combo. Maybe something like (Tap Shift) Torrent> (Tap shift) Waterbubble > (Hold Shift) Torrent. It will create two rings of water around the waterbender Here's a picture so you can see what I mean.

Sadly, I wasn't able to find a gif/picture for shooting the water off, but the water would shoot off in an uncontrolled blast straight forward with the two rings forming a double helix.
I like it, but the only reason why we dont have it is because waterblocks would be clunky and particles would like bad. If you can find a way to make it look nice, ill support you ;).

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like it, but the only reason why we dont have it is because waterblocks would be clunky and particles would like bad. If you can find a way to make it look nice, ill support you ;).
Particles would look awesome with this xD

Sorin

Verified Member
What if multiple mesh waterblock's where used to fill gaps to make it look more circular, if that is possible without modding.

orfeas

Verified Member
I am pretty sure that this has been suggested again and got denied(i think) but if can be added i would defenatly want this.I made some gifs for you but now it says the file is to big.Weird,i uploaded a bigger gif this morning but now i can not upload a small one.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think the combo activation should go by this:
(Left Click at water) Torrent> (Shift) Torrent> (Left Click at another watersource) Torrent> (Shift) Torrent

TheBlueSenpai

Verified Member
WaterGimbal - good move for combos waterbending, but it needs some changes, it is almost impossible to manage and it shoots in one direction, this move needs a slight change, and then add in PK, so as IceBullet few uses because people IceSpike in waterbending has lost popularity because of the dynamic sources, this combo don't was superfluous in waterbending, especially at waterbending and so few combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.