• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied More Functional

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
I believe that abilities such as WaterBubble, AirBubble, IceBullet, Twister, HighJump, EarthTunnel, Tornado, IceSpike, Octopusform, FireShield are not entirely useful. And they need to be changed. To offer you very much. But the important thing is necessary that these abilities had a good functional and was used in battles. My suggestion to people thinking that there's no need to create pointless new moves, and you need to finish the old ones, which few people enjoy. All these moves are great, but they can improve the functionality.
Thank you for your attention.
Can also read my last post concerning this: http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/more-combos.2800/

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not all abilities are for fighting, such as EarthTunnel.
Water and AirBubble could use a rework
IceBullet is perfect, I love it.
Twister is good
HighJump is indeed useless now we have AcrobaStance
EarthTunnel is love, EarthTunnel is life
Tornado is just MLG
IceSpike could use a rework too.
Same goes for OctoForm
FireShield is good IMO. It blocks moves, and it's useful for when you're on a fire jet.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
WaterBubble, AirBubble, IceBullet, Twister, HighJump, EarthTunnel, Tornado, IceSpike, Octopusform, FireShield
Waterbubble, Airbubble and Earthtunnel are mainly used for utilities - not fights..
Twister, Highjump, Icespike and Octopus form are used all the time in battles and are extremely effective..
IceBullet is very nice, but isn't a good fighting move for me - but I see lots of people use it very well...
Tornado is really good for scaling up walls.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
All these moves are great, but they can improve the functionality.
Waterbubble, Airbubble and Earthtunnel are mainly used for utilities - not fights..
Twister, Highjump, Icespike and Octopus form are used all the time in battles and are extremely effective..
IceBullet is very nice, but isn't a good fighting move for me - but I see lots of people use it very well...
Tornado is really good for scaling up walls.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
All these moves are great, but they can improve the functionality.
Not all abilities are for fighting, such as EarthTunnel.
Water and AirBubble could use a rework
IceBullet is perfect, I love it.
Twister is good
HighJump is indeed useless now we have AcrobaStance
EarthTunnel is love, EarthTunnel is life
Tornado is just MLG
IceSpike could use a rework too.
Same goes for OctoForm
FireShield is good IMO. It blocks moves, and it's useful for when you're on a fire jet.

HydroMan

Verified Member
1.WaterBubbles/AirBubbles/EarthTunnel are already ok. We don't need to change them.
2. IceBullet seems ok. I don't know about Twister, as i haven't tried it much yet.
3. HighJump...
is indeed useless now we have AcrobaStance
. IceSpike is ok
4. Octopy really needs a rechange. I haven't examine much fireshield, but i seen ppl complaining that it can only block fireattacks, then it would definelly need a small defense for not just fire moves to agree on.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
[QUOTE = "Simplicitee, должность: 37044, член 1217"]. Вы знаете, вы бы больше шансов на получение способности улучшить, если вы описали, как каждый должен быть улучшен [/ QUOTE]
Ok. I will write the following sentence about it

Hero

Verified Member
What the heck? Why are people complaining about fire shield blocking only fire moves? Fire isnt meant to be defensive, its an offensive element. And lets not forget the fact that you can charge moves on firejet and cant be hit while doing it.
From a real point of view, water puts out fire, air puts out fire, and earth can resist fire.

HydroMan

Verified Member
What the heck? Why are people complaining about fire shield blocking only fire moves? Fire isnt meant to be defensive, its an offensive element. And lets not forget the fact that you can charge moves on firejet and cant be hit while doing it.
From a real point of view, water puts out fire, air puts out fire, and earth can resist fire.
So in the show fire only blocked fire?¿? Oh, please!

Loony

Verified Member
The majority of the moves you've stated are useful in either combat or survival.
I'm denying this because it contains too many suggestions, making it hard to follow. In future, please try to suggest one main thing per thread to get your point across more clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.