• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied The bending or the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
I find that for some odd reason, little to no bending moves are effective towards the infamous boss mob known as the Ender Dragon. Testing Jedk1's new elementsphere(it looks great btw) along with many other moves, I have realized that nearly all of them have little to no effect. I'm not sure if it's the bending hitbox or the dragon's, but is this fixable?

Also, I feel that bending needs to have a greater effect towards the Ender Dragon, like in small custom ways!

"For Water, I think it should increase the damage by 2x because its the Ender Dragon. Endermen take damage from water, and ice should also do 1.5x because Dragons are cold blooded

For Fire, I think it should decrease the damage by .5x because since its a dragon, even though it never been shown that it can breathe fire, it's a dragon, the skin must be tough against fire. For Combustion I think it should increase the damage by 2x because not only it does external damage, but realistically the burst of rapidly expanding air would mess up the flying path. Lightning should also do 2x because like pretty much all animals they are susceptible to Lightning going through their bodies.

For Air, I think it should increase the damage by 1x because since it's flying in the air, Airbender should be able to make it "tired" from flying against the winds.

For Earth, I think it should decrease the damage by .5x because of its tough skin, but should increase by 2x if they Metalbend because it would be piercing its tough skin. Lava, on the other hand, should deal 2x also because it will burn through the hard skin/scales" - Credit goes to @Hero with minor edits by myself

EDIT: The Ender crystals aren't effected either

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I find that for some odd reason, little to no bending moves are effective towards the infamous boss mob known as the Ender Dragon. Testing Jedk1's new elementsphere(it looks great btw) along with many other moves, I have realized that nearly all of them have little to no effect. I'm not sure if it's the bending hitbox or the dragon's, but is this fixable?
Really? o_O
As beppe01 may prove, bending is really OP against the Ender Boss o.o You have to find your possibilities against him. WaterManipulation is out, it is too slow. Torrent, also. But the IceBullets dome? WaterArms+WaterWave? Oooh... You have no idea xD

Hero

Verified Member
In 1.8 it seems to not effect it whatsoever.
Heres what I think should happen. I think that depending on the element you are, the more/less damage you do.

For Water, I think it should increase the damage by 2x because its the Ender Dragon. Endermen take damage from water.

For Fire, I think it should decrease the damage by .5x because since its a dragon, even though it never been shown that it can breath fire, it's a dragon, the skin must be tough against fire.

For Air, I think it should increase the damage by 1x because since it's flying in the air, airbenders should be able to make it "tired" from flying against the winds.

For Earth, I think it should decrease the damage by .5x because of its tough skin, but should increase by 2x if they metalbend because it would be piercing its tough skin.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Heres what I think should happen. I think that depending on the element you are, the more/less damage you do.

For Water, I think it should increase the damage by 2x because its the Ender Dragon. Endermen take damage from water.

For Fire, I think it should decrease the damage by .5x because since its a dragon, even though it never been shown that it can breath fire, it's a dragon, the skin must be tough against fire.

For Air, I think it should increase the damage by 1x because since it's flying in the air, airbenders should be able to make it "tired" from flying against the winds.

For Earth, I think it should decrease the damage by .5x because of its tough skin, but should increase by 2x if they metalbend because it would be piercing its tough skin.
I like this alot! Mind if I use this for the suggestion? I'll credit you :)

Loony

Verified Member
Bending isn't really supposed to be used for fighting the ender dragon. Thread denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.