• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Name: IceBoard
Element: Water/Combo
Type: Mobility move
Purpose/Function: With this ability you can create and ride an 3x3 block width ice "board" on the surface on water, that will carry you AND your pals across the water.You do this you by holding left-click with octopusform while moving your curson in a sweeping motion to the water then you let go. Then you switch and quickly left click with phasechange. The 3x3 block area of water will turn into ice (named ice board). Once you step on it, you can then surf with it at high speed by holding sneak and facing the direction the rider wanna go with or using w a s d keys to move it (i'll let the pk develepors decide on this one). However, you will need to select the waterspout slot in order to ride the board. The Surfer riding it after at certain of time ,he can then rise the board higher by creating a withder waterspout from below while holding space key. After the spout reaches the limit of the heigth it can reach, players from the iceboard will be lauch upwards in the direction the rider is facing.
Canoon:
01:14-01:20
QuickComboSummary: OctopusForm (hold l-click and move your cursor from the ground at the water)>
PhaseChange (l-click)> *iceboard forms*> switch to waterspout to ride it.
Configuration:
Size(of the board): 3x3(at might/fullmoon increased by 2 times = 6x6)
Duration: 7s.
CoolDown 15s.
Speed: 3 blocks per second
NightSpeed: 5 blocks per second
SpoutHeigth: 10 blocks
Length: 15 blocks
Jump: 6 blocks

This would be used by all means of fast transportation. This is more a faster and shorter version of waterspout that could be use for a quick get away or reaching a near structure/place faster. This is very potienal when it comes down moving your friends along side across through water.

Last edited:

Ming_Hua

Verified Member
I think that's a pretty neat idea for a combo. seeing as im a waterbender this would be great for transportation with UR friends as you aaid

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think that's a pretty neat idea for a combo. seeing as im a waterbender this would be great for transportation with UR friends as you aaid
I like it, the idea of finally not getting lost while traveling with a friend is great to me.
Thank you for your liking in it :D With Propel idea ,these two moves will be great for traveling large distance with pals and buddies along side.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Seems like a cool idea.
But I don't really understand the activation of the combo.. Why would you use octopus form?
When you are "walking" on water with the octopusform ,a small chuck of ice freezes below you ,where its the size of your OF. Thats the closest thing that could resemble of trying to freeze the water as a small plate ,as the other abilities dont come pretty much close to what it would make sense to create the board thingy :)

Loony

Verified Member
When you are "walking" on water with the octopusform ,a small chuck of ice freezes below you ,where its the size of your OF. Thats the closest thing that could resemble of trying to freeze the water as a small plate ,as the other abilities dont come pretty much close to what it would make sense to create the board thingy :)
I would have thought phaze change, ice spike and surge would have made more sense to use.

HydroMan

Verified Member
QuickComboSummary: OctopusForm (hold l-click and move your cursor from the ground at the water)>
PhaseChange (l-click)> *iceboard forms*> switch to waterspout to ride it.
If OctopusForm would be removed, the combo would obviously not work ,u silly man. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.