• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Banjan-grove tree

HydroMan

Verified Member
Suggestion: This tree spawns in a swamp biome. The chance of spawing it is as the same as for a temple to spawn. This tree is generate with dark oak wood like how other trees in swamp are, but except jungle leaves on top of it. This tree is all covered with vines ,extended from the top bottom leafs to the ground, including generated wood blocks (like in the picture). When the avatar right-clicks on the tree, with any slot selected a message pops up in a chat box only for the user, indicating that "I can now feel a presence of any human". The Avatar can then do /BG T find [player name] which gives the x&z coordination point for him/her to find the desire player ,and a compass would appear in users hand(seeable by only him) that points to the choosen target. If a player, who is a user of spiritual projection, is being detected by the avatar using the BG tree, a message for him/her pops up stating that "Avatar [(unknown)] has dectected you where you are! Do you want to follow him" where (s)he can decide if he wants to follow him with the command /follow accept (and gives the same way how avatar search him) or he/she can just ignore the message. The Avatar can also find any animals/passive mobs near by with similar /BG find [the mob] with a compass appearing in your hand(same like a mention as for searching players). If the avatar switches to diffrent slot, the compass then disapears which this ability by the tree gets negated.
Canon Prove:
ATLA episode (4) "The Swamp" and "The Calling" from TLOK.

A demonstration on how would this tree look like:

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
This seems cool.
I wonder if it's possible to spawn a whole new biome of these and then one huge tree that you would have to connect to the roots to see where the player is.

HydroMan

Verified Member
This seems cool.
I wonder if it's possible to spawn a whole new biome of these and then one huge tree that you would have to connect to the roots to see where the player is.
That would be more cool. I can imagine wood sanked into the ground (horizontally), connecting all the trees by being place next to each other. The Avatar would need to stand on wood that is in the ground and use the ability.

Loony

Verified Member
Yes, but its very difficult
I thought that it might be difficult or impossible. But, it would be a sell for the plugin.
I'm not that interested in the plugin myself (for my server) but if it included this feature, I would have it 100%.

It would make finding people for raids so much interesting, having to go out and hunt for the biome would be sweet.
But I would recommend having only a certain amount of times that you can search for a user, because player's could just set home and abuse it.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
#WhenYourThreadGetsLookIntoPrefix

You know that "looking into" has meant "The staff saw this post exists and we didn't deny it" for the longest time right? Like, there are so few things that have a "complete" prefix and so many have "looking into"

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
You know that "looking into" has meant "The staff saw this post exists and we didn't deny it" for the longest time right?
Whk cares? As long it has the looking into prefix makes you cooler that you think it could have been mostly denied

wooooho!

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think it should give hallucination for the players if they are near this tree. Hallucinations such as seeing herobrine spawning and disapearing, rainbow particles infront of their face, ect. Like how it happened to Aang,Sokka & Katara.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Instead of getting a compass and the coords of a person, I'd recommend getting a particle trail to the person instead.