• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Changing the name "Water Manipulation" to "Water blast"

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Yes, Water Manipulation has been the name for our loveable spam move for generations, but honestly the name needs to be changed. So far, all the "Main moves" have "blast" in it (Fireblast, Airblast, Earthblast) so why not Water? I think Water Manipulation's name should be changed to "Water Blast", seeing how it makes no sense why all W. Manipulation is the only
"Main move" that doesn't have "blast" in it.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
It's just a thought. Think about it, Water manipulation works the exact same way as earth blast does, why should it have a different name? In a reverse case, having every move be like fire manipulation, earth manipulation, air manipulation, and then just Water blast would look terrible xD

FoldKittah

Verified Member
Waterblast seems like a common name. Tbh, I prefer it as watermanipulation. Plus it doesn't make sense that something that cuts enemies, should be called Waterblast.
I think it should have a different name that convey the 'cut' .

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Waterblast seems like a common name. Tbh, I prefer it as watermanipulation. Plus it doesn't make sense that something that cuts enemies, should be called Waterblast.
I think it should have a different name that convey the 'cut' .
Since when did/Who ever said that it cuts things...

HydroMan

Verified Member
Then airswipe name needs to be changed airblast, while the prexisting airblast - airblow? airpush? otherwise airswipe basic attacking move would be by alone named diffrent while others element moves names end with "blast"

Hero

Verified Member
I would like to point out that Water Manipulation isnt even in the show (as a move I mean). Water Manipulation is a thing, not a move...

paliate

Verified Member
Denied, This isn't necessary & some of your facts are wrong.
I just don't see the need to edit a moves name when theres nothing really wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.