• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Air Move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
AirSpin

What?
There is something that was bothering me while watching Legend of Korra. I saw Tenzin using an airbending technique that looked like a spin of air. He make a vertical ring of air around his body and proceeded to use it to ride it around. Then I thought, "Hey! I wanna do that in Minecraft!"

How?
You would first bind it by doing /bending bind AirSpin. Afterwards, you hold shift and it makes a vertical ring of air around your character. Once it make a full ring, let go of shift and left click to ride the AirSpin. To stop it, left click again.

Proof?
In this video, you can see Tenzin using his airbending to do AirSpin:

Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoy :D

Patented by Janny. Co

Last edited:

Janny

Verified Member
AirSpin

What?
There is something that was bothering me while watching Legend of Korra. I saw Tenzin using an airbending technique that looked like a spin of air. He make a vertical ring of air around his body and proceeded to use it to ride it around. Then I thought, "Hey! I wanna do that in Minecraft!"

How?
You would first bind it by doing /bending bind AirSpin. Afterwards, you hold shift and it makes a vertical ring of air around your character. Once it make a full ring, let go of shift and left click to ride the AirSpin. To stop it, left click again.

Proof?
In this video, you can see Tenzin using his airbending to do AirSpin:

Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoy :D

Patented by Janny. Co

Salamander Man

Verified Member
Nnyyeeaaiiss, nyeeaaiss nyeais nyeais (How about when we hold sneak, we don't let go of it for the duration of the move)?

EDIT: Nyeais Nyeais nnyyeaaiiss nyeais nyeais (Also, when holding sneak on the scooter, the user should just let go of it to stop the wheel).

Nyeais, nyeais nyeaais nyeais (Another thing, the move should be named Air Wheel).

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
I think this idea should replace air shield.
As you see, the move blocked/pushed away the wires and I bet it would do the same to bending moves.

An air spin shield that not only blocks moves, but also let's you ride the spin for a duration of time.

Migsel

Verified Member
Nnyyeeaaiiss, nyeeaaiss nyeais nyeais (How about when we hold sneak, we don't let go of it for the duration of the move)?

EDIT: Nyeais Nyeais nnyyeaaiiss nyeais nyeais (Also, when holding sneak on the scooter, the user should just let go of it to stop the wheel).

Nyeais, nyeais nyeaais nyeais (Another thing, the move should be named Air Wheel).
Spot on, dude.

Also, could this be an AirScooter combo?
Press sneak while on slot for AirShield -> Hold sneak on AirScooter -> Punch the air (while still holding sneak on AirScooter) -> AIRWHEEL (I agree with @Salamander Man) -> Punch the air again to cancel the move

To make it special and different from AirScooter, could it do damage and knockback when it hits someone? Default 1.5 hearts (configurable) and configurable knockback but it stops once it hits?

I think Salamander Man actually has more to him than "Nyeais"... Filthy Frank is legit tho

paliate

Verified Member
This doesn't add a new functionality to air whatsoever, We're already able to do airscooter so this is just proving to be useless.
It doesn't seem that "Airspin" can do anything that airscooter can't.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.