• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [AVATAR] {AVATARSTATE} Mass Bloodbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
Ooook, avatars are getting real chaotic. Lets come going. I propose Mass Bloodbending or MBlood.

Being the avatar and your insane power in the avatarstate stuff, why not bloodbend everyone within 5 blocks of you?

The user would hold shift and anything within 5 blocks (Config.) will be bloodbent. Same thing as bloodbending normally, but with a twist. When the user right clicks, everyone will be let go from his/her grasp, but will suffer through weakness I and slowness I 7 secs. afterwards. Unlike most of the stuff I post, this one move has a big cooldown of a 1 min.

Elias

Verified Member
I like it but it's just something that doesn't come across me. Mass bloodbending in the avatarstate exists it just bugs for me and if so probably everyone else. But the cooldown could use a tad bit of work. 1 minute for a minor effect as useful as it is.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You do know that avatarstate bloodbending is already different than regular bloodbending right?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Mhmmm.......Welp, I can make it so you can rip the water out of their bodies.....makes senses.....o_O
Ripping water out of the body has been suggested and denied... And it's uncanon to the max

Hero

Verified Member
Ripping water out of the body has been suggested and denied... And it's uncanon to the max
Ok. I dont think people quite get that just because it wasn't in the show, it doesn't mean it's not reasonable. Its supposed to be the closes to Lok or TLA, not an exact copy...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok. I dont think people quite get that just because it wasn't in the show, it doesn't mean it's not reasonable. Its supposed to be the closes to Lok or TLA, not an exact copy...
Actually the plugin is trying to recreate bending as seen in the show tithe best of its abilities. Usually non-canon moves aren't given much chance

Hero

Verified Member
Actually the plugin is trying to recreate bending as seen in the show tithe best of its abilities. Usually non-canon moves aren't given much chance
Its trying to recreate it bending, but most canon-nazis just outright discard a move that would other wise make sense to add. Im not saying that water should rip water out of people, that was a joke. BUT! People shouldn't disregard a move that otherwise makes sense just because its not canon.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Its trying to recreate it bending, but most canon-nazis just outright discard a move that would other wise make sense to add. Im not saying that water should rip water out of people, that was a joke. BUT! People shouldn't disregard a move that otherwise makes sense just because its not canon.
Well, that's the first thing that goes through every concept designers mind, I can guarantee it.

V

Vidcom

The current AvatarState bloodbending enables you to freeze everyone in a huge range. Do we need anything more to this? Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.