• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[AVATAR] {AVATARSTATE} Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
???
How do you like Tempest?
The reason I don't like it (and other avatar only moves) is because of the fact it's for the avatar only. The logic if those moves assumes the avatar is the strongest bender. If you ask me, Zaheer (example) was a better airbender than Korra, yet this move would only be for Korra.

Hero

Verified Member
The reason I don't like it (and other avatar only moves) is because of the fact it's for the avatar only. The logic if those moves assumes the avatar is the strongest bender. If you ask me, Zaheer (example) was a better airbender than Korra, yet this move would only be for Korra.
Considering its in the freaking avatarstate, of course its going to be the strongest bending "type".

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I've made a pretty cool avatar only move, Finn knows about it too, idk if he likes it or not. It's not close to being canon XD I like non canon moves

Hero

Verified Member
I've made a pretty cool avatar only move, Finn knows about it too, idk if he likes it or not. It's not close to being canon XD I like non canon moves
I like them myself since you can do create whatever move you want. Canon limits creativeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.