• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[AVATAR] {AVATARSTATE} Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I know that "avatar" isn't an element but who doesn't want some moves just for avatars, right?

I propose Whirlwind. It would be an airbending move where the user would hold shift and anything in front of the user will be blown away. This would really be a killer move with the new wall damage feature. BUT! The user cannot be interrupted (Getting hit, killed, moving, ect.) or the move would stop. It would have a 20 sec cooldown.

The only way I know to keep this move from being OP is just to make the move avatarstate only....

EDIT: The move "Whirlwind" is now "Tempest".
EDIT: HERE IS A FREAKING PICTURE! Jk, but seriously, you guys were annoying me.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know that "avatar" isn't an element but who doesn't want some moves just for avatars, right?

I propose Whirlwind. It would be an airbending move where the user would hold shift and anything in front of the user will be blown away. This would really be a killer move with the new wall damage feature. BUT! The user cannot be interrupted (Getting hit, killed, moving, ect.) or the move would stop. It would have a 20 sec cooldown.

The only way I know to keep this move from being OP is just to make the move avatarstate only....
I imagine AirBreath xD

Janny

Verified Member

I think you should add this into your suggestion for proof. (I LOVE THIS SUGGESTION)

In this video, you see Korra go into the Avatar State and doing the move Whirlwind at 2:31 - 2:48:

Hero

Verified Member
I think you should add this into your suggestion for proof. (I LOVE THIS SUGGESTION)

In this video, you see Korra go into the Avatar State and doing the move Whirlwind at 2:31 - 2:48:

Thats exactly what I was thinking! Thank you!

Janny

Verified Member
Try an airblast with the radius of airburst and more knockback than airburst. Thats what im talking about!

AND! Its a stream of strong winds pushing whomever back!
That sounds like something amazing and something I want now.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member

That isn't like a 'whirlwind' at all.. What Korra is doing is basically a prolonged airblast/airburst..

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Im going to be REAL with you guys. Imagine a player shift at you and then a big circle of air is pushing you away far and fast..... Nothing like airbreath.
Exactly like airbreath, just more buffed up. Have you used or seen airbreath?

Status
Not open for further replies.