• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Tremorsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I suggest getting rid of this ability and leaving as a passive one (leaving the one clear space for the slots ,as its pointless to bind as it's already active) or do to it opposite - get rid of the passive one and make it only work when its binded slot is selected!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I suggest getting rid of this ability and leaving as a passive one (leaving the clear space for the slots ,as its pointless to bind as its already active) or do to it opposite - get rid of the passive one and make it only work when its binded slot is selected!
Nononononono. You clearly don't know what TremorSense is for.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Nononononono. You clearly don't know what TremorSense is for.
To see in the dark. I think i know what it is. :) I don't why are negative about it being either just passive or binded ability ,as i played it is still in the /b d list where i can just not bind it and still have it, as it annoys me of being i waste of bind/passive.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
To see in the dark. I think i know what it is. :)
Nononononononono.
Look:
Tremorsense:
Description: This is a pure utility ability for earthbenders. If you are in an area of low-light and are standing on top of an earthbendable block, this ability will automatically turn that block into glowstone, visible *only by you*. If you lose contact with a bendable block, the light will go out as you have lost contact with the earth and cannot 'see' until you can touch earth again. Additionally, if you click with this ability selected, smoke will appear above nearby earth with pockets of air beneath them.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Nononononononono.
Look:
Tremorsense:
Description: This is a pure utility ability for earthbenders. If you are in an area of low-light and are standing on top of an earthbendable block, this ability will automatically turn that block into glowstone, visible *only by you*. If you lose contact with a bendable block, the light will go out as you have lost contact with the earth and cannot 'see' until you can touch earth again. Additionally, if you click with this ability selected, smoke will appear above nearby earth with pockets of air beneath them.
^ I haven't tried that and i have no idea what it is ,but still... either 'you'(pk) just make passive(^ that could be activated with lclick on clearslot or right click) or just leave everything in tremorsense.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
^ I haven't tried that and i have no idea what it is ,but still... either 'you'(pk) just make passive(^ that could be activated with lclick on clearslot or right click) or just leave everything in tremorsense.
Try it, it's useful for mining ;)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Just don't bind it if you don't use it..
Thats not the case. It is just pointless to bind it ,if we can already do it without its bind. And if we can already do it without binding it,whats the point of having an the ability of it really? Thats like having a passive to not take falldamage and having a ability called "safeland" which does the same thing as passive one

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thats not the case. It is just pointless to bind it ,if we can already do it without its bind. And if we can already do it without binding it,whats the point of having an the ability of it really? Thats like having a passive to not take falldamage and having a ability called "safeland" which does the same thing as passive one
Thing is, only part of tremorsense is a passive ability.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Thing is, only part of tremorsense is a passive ability.
We can add the the other part(seeing the gap) of tremorsense to a passive, and remove the binded ability completly. That feature could be activated by l-clicking the sky or rightclicking on a block ,with any ability selected

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
We can add the the other part(seeing the gap) of tremorsense to a passive, and remove the binded ability completly. That feature could be activated by l-clicking the sky or rightclicking on a block ,with any ability selected
There really isn't a point to making it a passive ability though.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I actually have NO idea what that is used for, care to explain please?
what it seems to be as i tried it today as when you l-click the smoke appears on the ground indicating that there is a cave below you. If the smoke doesn't appear ,that means there is no cave near you ,as i kept clicking again and again repeatly till it appear,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.