• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Move: Blast
Element: Avatar
How used:
FireBlast: Sneak and L-Click
AirBlast: L-Click
EarthBlast: Sneak at source, L-Click
WaterManipulation: Sneak at source, L-Click
Description: In the show the avatar was shown to be able to bend all four elements with ease, and binds kinda take away that ease. So I'm suggesting an ability for avatar to combine all the listed above moves into one slot for ease of access. This isn't something that can really be proven canon, because with the plugin there are binds, and in the show they didn't need to bind anything. That's sort of the way this is canon, no need for the multiple bind for simple moves. I'm only suggesting the weaker versions of these moves, nothing that needs charged.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Looks kind of like a shortcut for having a good move-pool set up. You could easily have all 4 of those moves lined up. Besides this is a major OP because now they have 13 moves on their hotbar as opposed to only 9. The main downside to the avatar, which left it fair in most cases was the fact that they had choose carefully about which moves they wanted on their hotbar. If this were added, people who have Avatar would be so OP because of the fact that would not only access to different elements, but not even limited to the same limits as a normal player. I think there should be a combo for Avatar which utilizes all four elements eventually, but no one move should have the capability of all four elements

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Looks kind of like a shortcut for having a good move-pool set up. You could easily have all 4 of those moves lined up. Besides this is a major OP because now they have 13 moves on their hotbar as opposed to only 9. The main downside to the avatar, which left it fair in most cases was the fact that they had choose carefully about which moves they wanted on their hotbar. If this were added, people who have Avatar would be so OP because of the fact that would not only access to different elements, but not even limited to the same limits as a normal player. I think there should be a combo for Avatar which utilizes all four elements eventually, but no one move should have the capability of all four elements
You do realize that avatar isn't meant to be fair in any way right?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Either way, this move would basically just be a move that is spammed to no end. This move is still a shortcut for changing slots. I get your reasoning that Avatars have all 4 elements, but they already do. There is a actually a pseudo-combo (by pseudo-combo I mean it's not coded as a combo but is a series of moves that people often use, such as FireJet and WallOfFire) first you use whichever move you want, then you change your hotbar slot and use the next move.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Either way, this move would basically just be a move that is spammed to no end. This move is still a shortcut for changing slots. I get your reasoning that Avatars have all 4 elements, but they already do. There is a actually a pseudo-combo (by pseudo-combo I mean it's not coded as a combo but is a series of moves that people often use, such as FireJet and WallOfFire) first you use whichever move you want, then you change your hotbar slot and use the next move.
Its supposed to be a shortcut, as the avatar was easily able to bend all four elements without any kind of switch.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
I think that this would be a cool thing to have for avatars, and would add more realism to avatars since this is what they can already do in the show. If servers really don't want this, they can simply disable it within the configuration, simple really.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
What about with each u click the element would change and attack as the other projectile (first lclick - fireblast, then another switches and shoots earthblast,then watermanipulation, airswipe and it would continue in that chain order). This would save up the space

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What about with each click the element would chance (first lclick - fireblast, then another switches and shoots earthblast,then watermanipulatio, airswipe and it would continue in that chain order). This would save up the space
I made it this way so there was still a choice.

HydroMan

Verified Member
What about with each click the element would chance (first lclick - fireblast, then another switches and shoots earthblast,then watermanipulatio, airswipe and it would continue in that chain order). This would save up the space
Would be cool if this applied to other moves that have similiariets while being them completly diffrent elements (shockwave-torrent-blaze-airburst; surge-earthgrab-walloffire-airshield) into one bind, saving each slot for avatar.Of course this would be op ,as it could be very spammy when each time you click it to switch between them, so i guess it wont be consider :x

Joeri

Verified Member
Provide gif that showed avatar using multiple offensive moves at the same time please.
During roku's training he had 4 bursts at the same time, a giant fire cone in one direct, a tidelwave in the other, a earthwave and an airburst

Janny

Verified Member
Move: Blast
Element: Avatar
How used:
FireBlast: Sneak and L-Click
AirBlast: L-Click
EarthBlast: Sneak at source, L-Click
WaterManipulation: Sneak at source, L-Click
Description: In the show the avatar was shown to be able to bend all four elements with ease, and binds kinda take away that ease. So I'm suggesting an ability for avatar to combine all the listed above moves into one slot for ease of access. This isn't something that can really be proven canon, because with the plugin there are binds, and in the show they didn't need to bind anything. That's sort of the way this is canon, no need for the multiple bind for simple moves. I'm only suggesting the weaker versions of these moves, nothing that needs charged.
Love it, love it, LOVE IT. This would be an amazing move for Avatars! Especially the name. I was scared that every multi-elemental move would be called like Elemental Blast or Elemental Surge, but Blast is a perfect name :D! I REALLY hope this gets added! Thank you!

Janny

Verified Member
All four elements at once were mostly utilized IN avatar state.
Does that mean it CAN'T be done without the Avatar State? No. The Avatar is completely capable to bend all four elements at once without the Avatar State, but they never did it in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.