• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Firebending Move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
Link? I want to get a better visual of what your wanting.
What is better visual than the actual video....

I just don't understand why you're having such a hard time, getting the proof you need.
Is it that you don't want to be proven wrong? From something you said?

Just seems that way. :L

paliate

Verified Member
All i'm doing is asking for a video or gif, I want to see what he wants.
Sorry but i don't remember anything like "an alternative fire version of waterarms" I have no problem being proven wrong, I'd just like a video and a time (i'm not going to go watch the whole episode over again)

edit:
if he means firewhips then yeah, it was totally in there. but (to my memory) there was never firearms.

Sketz

Verified Member
Sorry but i don't remember anything like "an alternative fire version of waterarms" I have no problem being proven wrong, I'd just like a video and a time (i'm not going to go watch the whole episode over again)

edit:
they didn't "show" anything, they just said the episode it was in.
Ehm.. not trying to be rude or anything. Did you like... not read the whole post?
The're actually not just 1, but 2 videos of this move being used.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member

edit:
if he means firewhips then yeah, it was totally in there. but (to my memory) there was never firearms.
He's talking about a lash of fire going out and hitting a target, I wonder what those are...

Janny

Verified Member
Seriously, I can't decide rather this move should be named FireWhip or FireLash, can you guys suggest which one would suit this move the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.