• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Small Waterbending Change Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
As said by staff: "I like the idea of needing to use multiple water bottles for certain moves :3 makes more sense than creating a large wave from a small bottle of water. You should make that a suggestion."

Maybe if you have about 3-4 bottles of water, you should be able to use waterwave (from waterspout). Small change, but helpful.

Thank you for your time.....again. I hope you like my suggestion......AGAIN. ^3^

Sketz

Verified Member
How about have it work as many bottles you want?
1 Bottle can take you like 1 block, 2 bottles take you two blocks.
The max inventory is 27, without using the hand slots, and that would take you 27 blocks.

Also, The farther the distance, the more speed is implemented into it.
So if a waterbender wanted to, he could use all his bottles, to charge, and i'm not sure how my idea works yet, like how many bottles you know you're using.
As I was saying, so if a waterbender wanted to, he could use all his bottles, allowing them to travel at great speed and distance in a way.
Also, This wouldn't really be op, since the waterbender has choosen to use all of his bottles xD

And of course the speed & Distance needs to look legit at least. nothing like a speeding bullet.

Just my little add-on idea. x3

Sketz

Verified Member
The max inventory is 27, without using the hand slots, and that would take you 27 blocks.

So if a waterbender wanted to, he could use all his bottles, to charge, and i'm not sure how my idea works yet, like how many bottles you know you're using.
As I was saying, so if a waterbender wanted to, he could use all his bottles, allowing them to travel at great speed and distance in a way.
Also, This wouldn't really be op, since the waterbender has choosen to use all of his bottles xD

And of course the speed & Distance needs to look legit at least. nothing like a speeding bullet.

Possible to tell how many bottles you're using with this idea?

Idea:

Player holds shift, the water starts spinning around the player, when it starts spinning, a little display number comes up on the screen.
Counting up, 1 Bottle used, 2 Bottle used, 3 Bottle used, etc.. Only it won't say "Bottle Used" It will says "1" - "2" etc..

:)

Sketz

Verified Member
Possible to tell how many bottles you're using with this idea?

Idea:

Player holds shift, the water starts spinning around the player, when it starts spinning, a little display number comes up on the screen.
Counting up, 1 Bottle used, 2 Bottle used, 3 Bottle used, etc.. Only it won't say "Bottle Used" It will says "1" - "2" etc..

:)
I probably should have just created a thread on this T_T

Janny

Verified Member

1. Actually if you count the hotbar the max inventory is 36.
2. So you really expect waterbenders to need an entire inventory of water bottles just for like 1 or 2 waterwaves? (THE WATER SHOULD COME BACK TO THE BOTTLES BTW).

Status
Not open for further replies.