• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Nerf Chiblockers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
In my personal experience, the combo and acrobatstance/warriorstance are the real killers. the rest I can deal with.
I hate that if i get paralyzed once, they can combo me and I am guaranteed to die..

ILLFATE

Verified Member
Chiblockers are extremely op!!
They can go between warriorstance and acrobatstance with no penalty or cooldown! To be honest, warriorstance should be removed! One rapidpunch in warriorstance does 6 full HEARTS!! Also, when in the show is a chiblocker seen to be faster and jump higher than an airbender? That makes no sense!
Now, the combo is also EXTREMELY OP. You can do the combo in 1/2 a second, but it paralyzes for 10 seconds. That is a guaranteed kill. So you can do combos like paralyze > chicombo > ANYTHING (even basic punches) and you are guaranteed a kill... that makes no sense at all!
Also, i suggest chiblockers require an item to shoot smokescreens. It makes no sense that they are able to spawn them out of thin air, to blind you for up to 15 seconds!

whew
-rant over-
-c-
Wait , is your IGN PandasRule?

Sketz

Verified Member
I've actually made some moves for chi on my server, and configured so chi isn't that op.
I think it's actually balanced. I'm saying this, because I create a move (Based off of AirJump).

The name is Propel, I've actually disabled HighJump since this move basically replaces it.
It allows the chiblocker to actually speed/leap at the target.

Should I upload this ability?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't even have chiblocking as a default chooseable element. But I have configured it to where it isn't op. Server owners aren't always lazy, just busy or something else.

Froosty11

Verified Member
I've actually made some moves for chi on my server, and configured so chi isn't that op.
I think it's actually balanced. I'm saying this, because I create a move (Based off of AirJump).

The name is Propel, I've actually disabled HighJump since this move basically replaces it.
It allows the chiblocker to actually speed/leap at the target.

Should I upload this ability?
YES YES YES YES YES!

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
First everyone complained about how Chi was underpowered and needed more moves. Now they complain it's overpowerd. It's a no win situation. I say it would be better to change the config files, or get the owner to change the config files to better suit. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.