• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Earth Move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Name: EarthSlab.
Element: Earth.
KnockBack: I'd say as much as an airblast.
CoolDown: Same as EarthSmash.
Combo?: No
How it would work: You do /bending bind earthslab. Now hold shift with the slot selected and a row of falling earth blocks will come from you (EXACTLY LIKE EARTHLINE). Then when you click, a spike of earth will arise from the end of the line of falling blocks. Still don't get it? Lets say you do an earthline and you hold shift. Then when you click a spike of earth comes from wherever the line finished.

Screenshots (Please imagine the stone slabs are the falling earth blocks from earthline) (Sorry, I couldn't find a GIF from the show):
2015-04-04_22.06.04.png
It can also be controlled with the movement of the head and end up like this:
2015-04-04_22.15.00.png

How it is not OP: It is horrible for close range combat unless you are VERY VERY VERY skilled with earthbending.

Thank you for your time, hope you like it! :D

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
I like it, but isn't it a little bit too late for moves right now? I can understand if you send this to people like developers or something, but personally I really don't think benders need any more moves, sorry :\

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like it, but isn't it a little bit too late for moves right now? I can understand if you send this to people like developers or something, but personally I really don't think benders need any more moves, sorry :\
They need more moves for a variety.

Janny

Verified Member
EarthBenders need more ranged and attack moves. That is why I am making this thread.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There may not be enough moves, but Earth definitely has the most already.
By default, earth has like 2 more moves. Wow, if those two moves are going to be a big game changer WHEN EARTH HAS NO COMBOS, you guys need to rethink your argument.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And you need to stop being easily offended by criticism. That's the point of a suggestion forum. I had no intention to insult.
Gahshunk, I respect you and everyone on the forum. But it angers me a bit when people bring the amount of moves into an argument. It isn't valid in anyway because of combos and the move uses.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But it doesn't require the slandering of others opinions without consideration.
I never said they were false. I said I personally don't like it when people use that argument as it makes very little difference in anything.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I'm just saying, there's always a proper way to address the fact that you disagree without getting absolutely annoyed and making it known.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What if that's how I wanted to address it? That's the way I saw it best getting through to people that move amount means little.

Zolteex

Verified Member
I do believe that this ability has potential, however it lacks certain details as it stands. Try tweaking a few things like how it would look and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.