• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending all 4 elements at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden_Hood

Verified Member
I 100% don't know if you can bend all 4 elements at the same time so i thought i should suggest it .

I was playing around with my friend who is a avatar on a server. I saw the he could bend airshield and fireshield at the same time but nothing else worked.

He tried to use torrent for water but the shields went away.

He couldn't use any earth because we didn't know what we could use.

So i thought there should be some way to bend all 4 elements at the same time for avatars in avatar state.

If there is a way to bend all 4 elements at the same time please tell me

BlueGhost

Verified Member
Well as much as I know there ir no ability that includes more than one element, therefore no
Sorry bro :cool:
But it would be awsome to have one... :3

jedk1

I 100% don't know if you can bend all 4 elements at the same time so i thought i should suggest it .

I was playing around with my friend who is a avatar on a server. I saw the he could bend airshield and fireshield at the same time but nothing else worked.

He tried to use torrent for water but the shields went away.

He couldn't use any earth because we didn't know what we could use.

So i thought there should be some way to bend all 4 elements at the same time for avatars in avatar state.

If there is a way to bend all 4 elements at the same time please tell me
you can do /b add <element>

Loony

Verified Member
To expand on his idea:
I think it's time that there's avatar combo's.
In the show, the avatar could bend multiple elements at once. Granted it was only while he was in the avatar state, but I don't think it would be too far fetched to allow people to bend multiple elements at one time.

You could combine moves to make different effects. For example; airswipe and fireblast would make a huge explosion on impact?
Something to think about.

Forbidden_Hood

Verified Member
To expand on his idea:
I think it's time that there's avatar combo's.
In the show, the avatar could bend multiple elements at once. Granted it was only while he was in the avatar state, but I don't think it would be too far fetched to allow people to bend multiple elements at one time.

You could combine moves to make different effects. For example; airswipe and fireblast would make a huge explosion on impact?
Something to think about.
thank you that is kinda what i am trying to say

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
toggle airshield, then toggle firejet, then raise an earthsmash, ride on it, then start spinning a torrent. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.