• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete FireTick

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
wooooo :D so is it computers fps that are laggy aha! knew eeet had so many people being like mcmrrrr airbending is soo laggyyyy mcmrrmcmrrr bah blah :s know what to tell them now :p

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
But when Katara and Toph got burnt, they didn't catch on fire..
they only has parts of them burnt zuko is a firebender so he has heatcontrol katara only burnt her hands and toph only burnt her feet, they wern't blasted with fireblast :eek: aang used a smaller version of fireburst, zuko used a firekick against toph who blocked it with a raise earth but then stepped back onto the hot surface :eek: but i do agree that the firetick damage should be lowered or atleast shortened somehow

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Well another thing we need to consider is that they couldn't really show somebody burning to death, but we could assume that the burning damage is the equivalent of having fired multiple fire blasts as many people really want that.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Well another thing we need to consider is that they couldn't really show somebody burning to death, but we could assume that the burning damage is the equivalent of having fired multiple fire blasts as many people really want that.
i dont think they showed anyone at all being burnt in a aggressive manor or set on fire :eek: but they showed the air being sucked out of aother human being which imo is considerably worse

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
i dont think they showed anyone at all being burnt in a aggressive manor or set on fire :eek: but they showed the air being sucked out of aother human being which imo is considerably worse
Flesh doesn't boil and melt as you scream in agony while you wait for your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.