• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Elemental Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Let's get straight to the point

Water Element:

Snowbomb: Summons a snowman that will walk around and after a few seconds it will blow up in a 4 block radius.
(Does not do damage to anything else but entities,Cooldown: 10 Seconds,counts down instantly after summon)
Joke move, only for fun

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
1. You can only have one suggestion per thread.
2. Snowbomb is so non-canon I want to cry
3. Frostfang is redundant since icespike already gives slowness
4. Surge? WaterWave they both do what you want from water crash
5. There is a combo called EarthSink that does the same as fissure more or less
6. You can already negate fall damage by timing FireJet properly

I recommend you watch the series, and get more experienced with the topic at hand. I tried to put this gently and logically, others will just tear you apart. Since I got here first I think it's safe to assume that people won't find it necessary to keep piling it on.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Surge doesn't do damage, but watercrash will, frostfang is weaker than icespike and longer cooldown is possible, snowbomb is meant to be a joke move

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Surge doesn't do damage, but watercrash will, frostfang is weaker than icespike and longer cooldown is possible, snowbomb is meant to be a joke move
Okay, but there is a combo to make
WaterWave do damage, FrostFang doesn't even make sense, how does a fang have anything to do with bending, and people here take suggestions seriously. There is no such thing as a "joke move" in PK, only joke suggestions, and even then they only do it in response to another suggestion which they see as ridiculous.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like the idea of creating/controlling snowmen :p
Ikki: GRANGRAN! You look old how old are you and why’s it so cold in the south pole can we make a campfire and all huddle around it and tell scary stories and make snowmen and then can you make the snowmen move with waterbending and chase us? Wouldn’t that be fun? Wouldn’t it!?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Didn't someone suggest having the ability to control snow and make snowme?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Was that the time were ikki asked katara if she can snowbend snowman to chase them?
Anyway ,i believe that they definely can bend the body of snowmen, but not induced life to it ofcourse
of course not :p Not what I meant, I just meant controlling and creating.

paliate

Verified Member
I'm going to deny / lock this because It's not canon nor do I think there is a possibility of this fitting into core, or even as a addon really.
Joke move, only for fun
With that being said I think that it also doesn't have many uses other then just for fun.

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.