• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Blood and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hello! I hope you are having a great day in the ProjectKorra Forums.
I came here to suggest two features that would be nice if implemented.

First: Bloodbending
So, that creepy ability shown for the first time by Hama, consists in manipulating the water inside a body, including blood (because sweatbending isn't that creepy at all).
At the moment, in the main plugin, you can bloodbend every mob (tell me if I am wrong, please).It would be nice if there was settings so you can choose which mob could be bloodbent. Per example:
mob=bloodbendable, mob ∈ IR \ {Skelleton, Wither Skeleton, Blaze, Magma Cube}
(Sorry, I couldn't resist in adding some Maths in here *o*)
If it wasn't readable, I was trying to say that every mob is bloodbendable exept that mobs that are between { }.
Second: Selection
This would be a minor change. When you select a water source, instead of appearing black smoke, it would appear water splash particles (the same particles used when rain drops hit the floor).

Thank you for reading!
If you dislike it or you think that something here isn't working as it should, please comment what needs to be changed.
Once again, thanks!​

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I like the ideas, but you can't have more than one idea in a suggestion.

Froosty11

Verified Member
Hello! I hope you are having a great day in the ProjectKorra Forums.
I came here to suggest two features that would be nice if implemented.

First: Bloodbending
So, that creepy ability shown for the first time by Hama, consists in manipulating the water inside a body, including blood (because sweatbending isn't that creepy at all).
At the moment, in the main plugin, you can bloodbend every mob (tell me if I am wrong, please).It would be nice if there was settings so you can choose which mob could be bloodbent. Per example:
mob=bloodbendable, mob ∈ IR \ {Skelleton, Wither Skeleton, Blaze, Magma Cube}
(Sorry, I couldn't resist in adding some Maths in here *o*)
If it wasn't readable, I was trying to say that every mob is bloodbendable exept that mobs that are between { }.
Second: Selection
This would be a minor change. When you select a water source, instead of appearing black smoke, it would appear water splash particles (the same particles used when rain drops hit the floor).

Thank you for reading!
If you dislike it or you think that something here isn't working as it should, please comment what needs to be changed.
Once again, thanks!​
I would love that!

HydroMan

Verified Member
The second idea seens abit odd ,as how the blue mathes the water which you couldn't really see well if the source is selected in water

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Love this idea. And I think white in the water or black like the other moves.

owlcool

Verified Member
Try looking through redstone particles, redstone particles can be any color from what I hear, an example would be discharge...

Status
Not open for further replies.