• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Earth Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
haii ppl!

I was wondering why seismic sense isn't an earth sub element/skill. Not all benders were able to use it, only a few. I was wondering if there was a specific reason for this not being a sub element, or that you guys forgot it :p
I'd suggest something like this would be added:
- Can use seismic sense

- Finn

Last edited:

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Well in my opinion a sub should present us another aspect of the element that can be expanded on. Seismic sense is just a move and again in my opinion will only be a ability and that is it. If we take lava for example we get as many possibilities as with earth itself. A sub creates the earthbenders arsenal not just take part in it as a single move. This is why I disagree with flight and astral (or spiritual) projection being airs subelement because they are very limited and hard to develop new ideas from them.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well in my opinion a sub should present us another aspect of the element that can be expanded on. Seismic sense is just a move and again in my opinion will only be a ability and that is it. If we take lava for example we get as many possibilities as with earth itself. A sub creates the earthbenders arsenal not just take part in it as a single move. This is why I disagree with flight and astral (or spiritual) projection being airs subelement because they are very limited and hard to develop new ideas from them.
What about healing then ?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
i love how i get lectured for hours on how to submit a suggestion then he goes an posts this... xD contradiction much

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
but is that a suggestion? i think not, its a question ment to be in another section ^_^ shoes on the other foot today ;)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
but is that a suggestion? i think not, its a question ment to be in another section ^_^ shoes on the other foot today ;)
He probably made it a suggestion because since it isn't a sub, he is suggesting it should be a sub. I agree with him here.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
haii ppl!

I was wondering why seismic sense isn't an earth sub element. Not all benders were able to use it, only a few. I was wondering if there was a specific reason for this not being a sub element, or that you guys forgot it :p

- Finn
its an Earthbending passive ability not a sub-element ^_^

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
its an Earthbending passive ability not a sub-element ^_^
I'm asking why it isn't, not what it is.
Also, it's an ability, not just a passive. It has a good use when mining. Only a couple of ppl were able to use it in the show, so I thought it would be a sub element.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Actually it isn't just a passive. Am I the only who actually uses it in a useful way?
pk made it into an ability but it an earthbending passive move not an actual move or a sub-element its part of earthbending and this was put across in the form of a question not a suggestion ^_^ js its suposed to be in the general section ;)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
pk made it into an ability but it an earthbending passive move not an actual move or a sub-element its part of earthbending and this was put across in the form of a question not a suggestion ^_^ js
No. TremorSense is an ability which requires you to bind it in order to use it. You just don't know HOW to use it.

Back to topic.
It is classified as a "special ability" in the wikia ,also including lavabending and metalbending
Maybe sub-element isn't the right word, since it is indeed not a whole different element. Sub skill ? :p

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
It is classified as a "special ability" in the wikia ,also including lavabending and metalbending
but is still not a sub element and the fact that this isnt layed out correctly means that this still isnt suggestion but a question which means its in the wrong area ;) did you just copy that from the wiki??? OH NO!!!! :O

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
but is still not a sub element and the fact that this isnt layed our correctly means that this still isnt suggestion but a question which means its in the wrong are ;) did you just copy that from the wiki??? OH NO!!!! :O :O :O
You really got offended by be saying you should make a suggestion? Dude, learn to take some comments. If you can't, I honestly think you should leave the internet and never return.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
but is still not a sub element and the fact that this isnt layed out correctly means that this still isnt suggestion but a question which means its in the wrong are ;) did you just copy that from the wiki??? OH NO!!!! :O
lol im totaly screwing with you i couldnt care less if it was copied from the wiki thats what its there for xDD but still this is in the wrong place and isnt a suggestion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.