• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

waterwave addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So here is my suggestion:
If you are in water and press shift while you are on the slot that you have waterspout bound, instead of doing fastswim, you will create an actual wave under you that lifts you 2 - 3 blocks off the ground while still making you go forward fast. This will last for as long as you hold shift. If you go out of water, you will be shot out towards wherever you are looking/the direction you were going. If you click before you go out of the water, the water that makes up the wave will follow you out of the water and turn into the regular water wave (circling you)/torrent. If your release shift while the water is circling you, water wave will happen. If you click you use torrent. The torrent part should be able to be frozen.

Thanks for reading!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Maybe it would be nice if you could hit people when you are using fast swim. They would get knockback and 1/2 heart of damage?

paliate

Verified Member
I don't see a use for this, It seems like it isn't providing much of a difference from fastswim.
It's just aesthetics.

(unless im visualizing this wrong, do you mean this?)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Whats the picture? XD my phone won't show it and I wont be at a computer for a few hours.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I believe that is what I am talking about if my memory serves correctly. It is so that it actually looks like a wave with waterwave.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I just wish this would replace the original fastswim, as that one is not even canon (and this would be much cooler). While facing underwater ,the fastswim effect should only occur ,but only in that case, as it would be disadvantage underwater. Swimming on the surface on water should be this passive and replace the original fastswim ,thats what I would like to be replaced.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I just wish this would replace the original fastswim, as that one is not even canon (and this would be much cooler). While facing underwater ,the fastswim effect should only occur ,but only in that case, as it would be disadvantage underwater. Swimming on the surface on water should be this passive and replace the origin ,thats what I would like to be replaced
Yea that could work, the reason I only said waterwave is because it's like the only water move that allows you to fastswim.

Status
Not open for further replies.