• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied GemOrb - Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJunior

Verified Member
Creates a shield of minerals around the targeted player and prevents and makes it harder for them to get out.

Shift at a 2 x 2 earthbendable spot and start crouching at a targeted player and a orb should form around them.

They can cast abilitys while in this but each ability makes the Orb smaller and deadly.

Damage, 1 heart and increases by half a heart each time and moves closer.

Range, 5 x 5 circle and starts to close into a 4 x 4 and so on.

Cooldown, is ganna be the amount it took for them to get out.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Creates a shield of minerals around the targeted player and prevents and makes it harder for them to get out.

Shift at a 2 x 2 earthbendable spot and start crouching at a targeted player and a orb should form around them.

They can cast abilitys while in this but each ability makes the Orb smaller and deadly.

Damage, 1 heart and increases by half a heart each time and moves closer.

Range, 5 x 5 circle and starts to close into a 4 x 4 and so on.

Cooldown, is ganna be the amount it took for them to get out.
So its a deadly Earthgrab that gets smaller if they bend? Not very canon, and very OP.

SuperJunior

Verified Member
No, its a floating orb of minerals around them and if they try to run out straight out of it, the minerals will do the damage to them, but if they bend out they will get out but the orb just get smaller, and you can move the orb around :)

owlcool

Verified Member
Even if you just took this as a source from friggin diamond blocks it would still be overpowered. I vote no.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Ok who Korra is: she is a watertribe girl who is also the avatar and was born to tonraq and someone else(can't remember), she mastered all elements at young age EXEPT air, she then later on learnt from tenzin, a AirBender prodigy. She then in season 2 went on a epic journey with Tonraqs brother or cousin, unalaq, she opened both spirit portals and at the end she found out that unalaq is evil and tried to free the "master of dark spirits" vattu, at the End jinora saved her and she beat unalaq,then went in 3 she found out that some people that can't bend became airbenders,(like 6 episodes later) they went to a city called zhoafu, there they were invaded by one of the most dangerous teams ever, called the red lotus, a group of people that are planning on destroying the avatar, there leader is zaheer, (yadayadayad)at the end Korra was poisoned wich sent her in the avatar state and was a huge fight, at the end
Zaheer basically won and suffocated Korra, jinora then made a tornado with a group of airbenders and saved Korra,finally in season 4 (gist only, it's not really anything I'mportant) so 3years later, at the water tribe, her parents went to see Korra after she left to go to republic city(not knowing shes not)so they make it there and tensin and the others asked where Korra is and they thought Korra was with the watertribe, then jinora and her siblings went to find Korra, on the other hand Korra was messed up and later on ended up in the forest, finding toph, toph said she still had poison in her and eventually got it out, she then went to fight the dictator kubira and failed, she then later at the end of the season faut her and basically won.

Does it look like I don't know what Korra and know who she is

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
And actually I now realized that there is a cannon, but it wasn't used, aang used it for cover when unlocking his final chucra (spelled wrong).

Janny

Verified Member
I love this idea! I have no idea why people are hating on this thread this is amazing!

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Will you people please understand this?
Cannon: a large, heavy piece of artillery, typically mounted on wheels, formerly used in warfare.
Canon: a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Will you people please understand this?
Cannon: a large, heavy piece of artillery, typically mounted on wheels, formerly used in warfare.
Canon: a general law, rule, principle, or criterion by which something is judged.
I already knew it. :(

owlcool

Verified Member
Ok who Korra is: she is a watertribe girl who is also the avatar and was born to tonraq and someone else(can't remember), she mastered all elements at young age EXEPT air, she then later on learnt from tenzin, a AirBender prodigy. She then in season 2 went on a epic journey with Tonraqs brother or cousin, unalaq, she opened both spirit portals and at the end she found out that unalaq is evil and tried to free the "master of dark spirits" vattu, at the End jinora saved her and she beat unalaq,then went in 3 she found out that some people that can't bend became airbenders,(like 6 episodes later) they went to a city called zhoafu, there they were invaded by one of the most dangerous teams ever, called the red lotus, a group of people that are planning on destroying the avatar, there leader is zaheer, (yadayadayad)at the end Korra was poisoned wich sent her in the avatar state and was a huge fight, at the end
Zaheer basically won and suffocated Korra, jinora then made a tornado with a group of airbenders and saved Korra,finally in season 4 (gist only, it's not really anything I'mportant) so 3years later, at the water tribe, her parents went to see Korra after she left to go to republic city(not knowing shes not)so they make it there and tensin and the others asked where Korra is and they thought Korra was with the watertribe, then jinora and her siblings went to find Korra, on the other hand Korra was messed up and later on ended up in the forest, finding toph, toph said she still had poison in her and eventually got it out, she then went to fight the dictator kubira and failed, she then later at the end of the season faut her and basically won.

Does it look like I don't know what Korra and know who she is
Yeah, you leaved out the part on that she was crippled for three years, and STILL didn't stabilize the rules to Pai Sho, also you really shouldn't put out spoilers to the show like that. Was against the rules for some long time.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Yeah, you leaved out the part on that she was crippled for three years, and STILL didn't stabilize the rules to Pai Sho, also you really shouldn't put out spoilers to the show like that. Was against the rules for some long time.
Actually, its not against the rules anymore, since the show ended a while ago now.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
It's essentially just earthgrab without much merit, being generally already difficult to exit an earthgrab

Status
Not open for further replies.