• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied waterlash

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey

Verified Member
waterlash throws a spinning vertical circle at an opponent and if it it hits it does 2 to 3 damage if it misses it will shoot out snowballs in all directions causing 1 heartdamage to everything around it

Migsel

Verified Member
Could you be a little bit more detailed? From what I understand, it is a Water version of FireWheel and it has a fail-safe so that if it misses, you suddenly shoot snowballs everywhere and it does a heart of damage. Seems completely legit. I totally see the logic involved.

owlcool

Verified Member
waterlash throws a spinning vertical circle at an opponent and if it it hits it does 2 to 3 damage if it misses it will shoot out snowballs in all directions causing 1 heartdamage to everything around it
Joey joey jeoy, could you just look at some other suggestions? Your suggestions are somewhat, best word for it, lacking. Here are some great examples of suggestions. http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/new-water-move-waterlock-warning-spoiler.329/
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/sandbending-move.1846/

owlcool

Verified Member

owlcool

Verified Member
I used to be really bad, I would try at least having a picture or an example from the show
Joey has been here for longer then you, you were pretty bad, but you weren't as bad as joey is, joey hasn't improved at all. Most of his suggestions consist of 1-2 sentences and at least half of them have already been suggested, that being said...

owlcool

Verified Member
Could you be a little bit more detailed? From what I understand, it is a Water version of FireWheel and it has a fail-safe so that if it misses, you suddenly shoot snowballs everywhere and it does a heart of damage. Seems completely legit. I totally see the logic involved.
So, basically the opposite of Gaara's Sand coffin, xD

paliate

Verified Member

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Although it's very simple, there is still very little information to work with as well as being fundamentally the same as several other abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.