• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Healing Waters Realism

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Now, Using water to heal is instinctual among waterbenders, this was demonstrated by Katara, when she put her burnt hand into water, she healed it, although she was actively trying to get relief from the water. So my suggestion is, when you have a healing potion(It can't be splash potion), you can use the healing potion splash particles to heal someone else outside of water to full health. This would represent spirit water, and it would be completely used up, and to heal someone to full health with it it would take 3 seconds. Now if someone has 2 bottles of water, then they could hold shift on someone else, and heal them, although they could not heal themselves, (We don't need waterbenders to become Tsunade from naruto after all)(The bottles would be used up after the waterbender stops healing the target) Or on the other hand, we could use the health potion as the need to heal other people. And finally, there should be a bit of a (Glow) to someone you are healing, whenever it be glowstone breaking particles or anything else like that, and those glowstone breaking particles should surround you when you are healing yourself.

owlcool

Verified Member
Hmmm, IDEA!!!!!!!! Maybe we could use blue redstone(I heard this was possible, correct me if I am wrong), to represent the water, and the redstone could be LIT!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hmmm, IDEA!!!!!!!! Maybe we could use blue redstone(I heard this was possible, correct me if I am wrong), to represent the water, and the redstone could be LIT!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!
No particles can be lit xD However, you can give redstone dust a certain colour. however, I believe it's possible with potion effect particles too...

owlcool

Verified Member
No particles can be lit xD However, you can give redstone dust a certain colour. however, I believe it's possible with potion effect particles too...
WHYWOYGOYQO!YH@ROY*OYGOY!H!YH@(YU!*U(@YH(!*&U()*$!@&$*(!@&($***(!&(&!(&!(*(*!@#^($!*^($^!(^Y$19!^91#^(^Yiyri823yiy2qrid8hdkyhiuysefo8iwhosdilhfowhory1iyoy1`1oyh1o!!1!!1111!1!!!1!1!11!1!1!1111@!1
#Yolo

HydroMan

Verified Member
WHYWOYGOYQO!YH@ROY*OYGOY!H!YH@(YU!*U(@YH(!*&U()*$!@&$*(!@&($***(!&(&!(&!(*(*!@#^($!*^($^!(^Y$19!^91#^(^Yiyri823yiy2qrid8hdkyhiuysefo8iwhosdilhfowhory1iyoy1`1oyh1o!!1!!1111!1!!!1!1!11!1!1!1111@!1
#Yolo
Was that you swearing or just keys gotstuck when u hit the keyboard xD?

owlcool

Verified Member
so after you typed "WHY" the all keys got stuck because u hit the keboard s or....?
Yeah, after I typed W a whole bunch of number keys got stuck along with a bunch of letters, and I let go and held shift the entire time, obviously.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Idk if you said this already but you should have some type of glowing, ominous feel when you heal, like when katara first discovered healing,

owlcool

Verified Member
no one is ever happy with just having something that works ;-; (this makes me sad :c)
No one is happy with hot dogs when they could easily have ketchup but are forced not to, how would this be different?
People were happy with lightning, but the particles were apparently something that were needed to be added.
There is a difference between greediness, and ambition. This is simply something that could be easily made much better, so it is ambition.
There is a difference between being made at the world for it being simply chaotic and could be changed to be much better, and hating good change.
So which category does this thread fall into? Is it to greedy to ask for, or is it simple ambition, that could easily be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.