• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Deleting Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Actually he just took a screenshot of one post, which anyone can delete.

That was pure genius, nobody else ever suggested it. Pure, Genius
I bing searched flying bloodbender, one of the first few things to show up was fanfiction. How far have you gone White_Knight? You admitted to making that terrible idea, how long until you say you made that fanfiction?

owlcool

Verified Member
Why would they let staff delete thir own posts and not others.
I don't understand the useeee~
Anyways //sobs because i made a fool of myself.
You should literally change your profile picture to this, just to make that one post perfect.

And while you are at it, put this guy in your post.

xD jk.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I bing searched flying bloodbender, one of the first few things to show up was fanfiction. How far have you gone White_Knight? You admitted to making that terrible idea, how long until you say you made that fanfiction?
Not a terrible idea. I don't make any fanfictions. And anyone who thinks that it is a terrible idea has either no imagination or doesn't like bloodbending or is against me. :p

owlcool

Verified Member

HOW THE HEck DID THIS GET INTO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR SOB STORY?!?
Not a terrible idea. I don't make any fanfictions. And anyone who thinks that it is a terrible idea has either no imagination or doesn't like bloodbending or is against me. :p
Nobody likes bloodbending being used against them, it is incredibly cheap and anti-dramatic, .

owlcool

Verified Member
Bloodbending is actually very hard to use effectively.
And I have used it. Multiple times. You run up to someone, shift on them, and click to send them flying. I used bloodbending before things like waterwave was added, making the running part a lot easier and quicker, and there is now more additions to bloodbending. The way I see it, bloodbending started out extremely cheap and it is getting even more powerful.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And I have used it. Multiple times. You run up to someone, shift on them, and click to send them flying. I used bloodbending before things like waterwave was added, making the running part a lot easier and quicker, and there is now more additions to bloodbending. The way I see it, bloodbending started out extremely cheap and it is getting even more powerful.
Bloodbending may be cheap but it isn't very powerful by itself

owlcool

Verified Member
Bloodbending may be cheap but it isn't very powerful by itself
And then again you could chuck people into oceans and watercamp them after that. It is incredibly powerful in conjunction with the other moves, that is like how catapult is useless without earth's anti-fall damage passive.

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah, unless they are all firebenders and nearby water, in which case just chuck them into water and kill them with other moves from that point on.
Or earthbenders, and it would be helpful if they are airbenders too.

owlcool

Verified Member
IDK about you, but if I'm thrown into water as an airbender I just airsuction myself out of it...
Idk about you, but I think that a bloodbending throw would be a little farther then 2 airsuctions can pull you through water.

Joeri

Verified Member
Idk about you, but I think that a bloodbending throw would be a little farther then 2 airsuctions can pull you through water.
Idk about you but i'm pretty sure firebenders can firejet away once they have been thrown

owlcool

Verified Member
Idk about you but i'm pretty sure firebenders can firejet away once they have been thrown
Not once they are touching water, and not right after they are thrown. So, unless you are throwing a firebender upwards they won't be able to fire jet.

Joeri

Verified Member
Not once they are touching water, and not right after they are thrown. So, unless you are throwing a firebender upwards they won't be able to fire jet.
If a bloodbender puts you like right above the water 1 centimeter they just outsmarted you, most bloodbenders dont do that so yeaaa. and yes you can firejet right after your thrown i've seen it countless times

Status
Not open for further replies.