• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Lightning and discharge merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

Discharge cannot be merged with Lightning, as Discharge is an addon move, meaning it is not part of Vanilla Project Korra.
Now, if I wasn't lazy, I could merge Lightning with Discharge... but as I said, I'm lazy and I think it would be too op having both as one move.

Dylsnake

Verified Member
Discharge cannot be merged with Lightning, as Discharge is an addon move, meaning it is not part of Vanilla Project Korra.
Now, if I wasn't lazy, I could merge Lightning with Discharge... but as I said, I'm lazy and I think it would be too op having both as one move.
how is it op they are still used the same they still have the same cool down its just there merged into 1 slot

paliate

Verified Member
Denied, Discharge is an addon move, If you want the addon dev to make a lightning merge then you can discuss that with him on his thread that was linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.