• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IceDisks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden_Hood

Verified Member
This move is called IceDisks: This move allows a icebender to shoot razor sharp blades of ice towards there opponent. The look of this move looks like lava disk but with a different color and does not come back but your able to shoot multiple disks like lava throw. To use this ability you have to shift in water and a ice block will appear. left click to shoot. This move only shoots up to 6 disk.

I would really like to see this move added to water :)

Cookie_

Like Earth column, i think this is a really good idea, but make sure the dmg isnt too high, as lava disk does 4 dmg per hit, id say make this do like 1.5-2. But aside from that, i think this is a pretty good move.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think it's just like iceboats. I mean, you need ice for it to use it, (in this case it'll appear by itself) and you shoot quick pieces of ice. They even use that picture on the PK wiki to show what iceblast is :/

paliate

Verified Member
This has been suggested more then 4 times, all denied, next time please read the previous threads by searching keywords relating to the move your thinking about suggesting especially if its canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.