• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire Daggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Oh, I see, I guess shifting in order to attack is not considered slowness. Okay. Sorry for my idiocy.
Please reread the original post. This will either be a combo, or a move like octopusform with less range, and just as slow. Fire daggers has been here for most likely longer then octopusform anyways. At least in avatar the last airbender.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Please reread the original post. This will either be a combo, or a move like octopusform with less range, and just as slow. Fire daggers has been here for most likely longer then octopusform anyways. At least in avatar the last airbender.
I did read your original post. You just failed to see the connection I made between the moves.

Octopusform does extra damage - Fire daggers will do extra damage
Octo requires holding shift - Fire daggers would require a move to activate until time runs out.

Basically octopusform for fire, with fire damage instead of knockback.

Again you show how utterly clueless you can be :\

owlcool

Verified Member
This move was used in combat in ATLA.
And it is a stretch to say octopusform was used for combat in atla. Yes, it was used 2-3 times, but the first two times it was used, it was used by aang and katara when they were just practicing, and Katara when dai li attacked, and it wasn't actually used for anything other then defense or that ONE time when aang pulled katara's foot.

owlcool

Verified Member
And it is a stretch to say octopusform was used for combat in atla. Yes, it was used 2 times, but the first two times it was used, it was used by aang when he was just practicing, and Katara when dai li attacked, and it wasn't actually used for anything other then defense or that ONE time when aang pulled katara's foot.
Pictures of fire daggers,

Here is octopusform.

Fire Daggers was actually used in combat, just not effectively.
It seems to be a keeper to the plugin, wouldn't you agree? It was in the show earlier then octopusform was. And it did not just go away in legend of korra like octopusform did, nope korra and wan used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.