• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire Daggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Behold, THE TOTS FIRST POST FOR FIRE DAGGERS!!!
Name: FireDaggers
Startup: Either hold shift on the move for however long you are using it, or use a combo of blaze, fireblast, and maybe firekick if that was possible, if not then click on lightning.
Use: If you are holding no items in your hand it would increase the damage of your punches by 1/2 to 1 heart, and catch your opponent on fire, and add a blaze rod in your hand, for as long as you hold shift on the move, or for 20 seconds after using the combo, or if you die it stops, (obviously). If you have a item in your hand such as a sword it only adds 1/2 heart damage, and does not catch the opponent on fire.

jedk1

Behold, THE TOTS FIRST POST FOR FIRE DAGGERS!!!
Name: FireDaggers
Startup: Either hold shift on the move for however long you are using it, or use a combo of blaze, fireblast, and maybe firekick if that was possible, if not then click on lightning.
Use: If you are holding no items in your hand it would increase the damage of your punches by 1/2 to 1 heart, and catch your opponent on fire, and add a blaze rod in your hand, for as long as you hold shift on the move, or for 20 seconds after using the combo, or if you die it stops, (obviously). If you have a item in your hand such as a sword it only adds 1/2 heart damage, and does not catch the opponent on fire.
im sure this was suggested not that long ago and was denied.

Sorin

Verified Member
This move would be really cool, but instead of a blaze rod maybe a dagger shape of fire particles coming out the back of your hand?

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
I was under the impression that if you make a thread and it's denied, the proper response is not to make another thread with a few small tweaks expecting it to get accepted.

owlcool

Verified Member
I was under the impression that if you make a thread and it's denied, the proper response is not to make another thread with a few small tweaks expecting it to get accepted.
I am under the impression that you are biased against me because I have not seen you ever even support a thread I supported, much less one of my own threads.

jedk1

I am under the impression that you are biased against me because I have not seen you ever even support a thread I supported, much less one of my own threads.
Or its the fact most of your ideas are bad. (ooo burn).

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe he genuinely dosen't like your suggestions? People are allowed to have their own opinions, even if you don't like them.
If there are 100 suggestions, and he has posted no support for any of them, but he has posted the same universal argument on every single post, then I am sorry if he looks like he is biased to me.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
If there are 100 suggestions, and he has posted no support for any of them, but he has posted the same universal argument on every single post, then I am sorry if he looks like he is biased to me.
I have different arguments for each of your posts. Like for this one, it's kind of rude to repost ideas that have been denied. For others, because I thought we shouldn't add things from Naruto into the Avatar plugin. For jings, because it does weird things to combat. Already multiple different arguments for why I don't like those suggestions. The reason it may seem like I never support you is because when it comes to suggestions, you just make so damn many. I have actually supported one of your ideas before, but I can hardly even remember it now. It was something about walloffire blocking water, I think. It's not a matter of not liking you.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I hate this idea. It's basically octopusform for fire, with no slowness. I could also swear that this exact idea was denied awhile ago as well, but who am I to judge :p I probably wasn't around then.

OMFG!?!? IM BIASED AGINST YOU NOW WTF!

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I hate this idea. It's basically octopusform for fire, with no slowness. I could also swear that this exact idea was denied awhile ago as well, but who am I to judge :p I probably wasn't around then.

You are slowly becoming my favorite person on these forums. I am liking you more and more with every comment that you post :D

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member

Octopusform does not have slowness, it has more range then a simple punch, and this move might just be as slow as octopusform. Of course a defensive move like octopusform is going to be slower then a simple blade.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Octopusform does not have slowness, it has more range then a simple punch, and this move might just be as slow as octopusform. Of course a defensive move like octopusform is going to be slower then a simple blade.
Oh, I see, I guess shifting in order to attack is not considered slowness. Okay. Sorry for my idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.