• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterSpout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So I was thinking (Using my brain) and I came up with this-

Waterspout during the night should be bulkier, like instead of just being a single block horizontally, it could be in the shape of a + and be stronger, like you would need to hit it twice in succession to break it. The limit between the two hits would be 5-7 seconds, after that time is up you need to hit it twice again to be able to break it.

Thanks for reading! Post suggestions!!

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I'm only seeing this:

1) Too much water
2) Too large
3) Too fat
4) Yes, lmao, it is a SaoUI mod that I am showing off.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How about a 3 by 3 square with the water flowing down at the top like in your picture?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It could be configurable:
NightSizeIncrease: true/false
Or something like that.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And I could add that it could be made to be not always active, it could become this size when the player holds the sneak button and space together.

owlcool

Verified Member
And I could add that it could be made to be not always active, it could become this size when the player holds the sneak button and space together.
Korra's waterspout was about the width of her, and that was at night. It is not like the full moon magically grants waterbenders the ability to beat anything, at least compared to waterbending at night.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Korra's waterspout was about the width of her, and that was at night. It is not like the full moon magically grants waterbenders the ability to beat anything, at least compared to waterbending at night.
I didn't say it did nor was I talking about it being on the full moon alone. And this really isn't beating anything, it's buffing water spout giving it a standing chance for a second at other benders that try to break it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I didn't say it needed more attention, that was someone else. And the reason for this is probably because waterspout needs a source and airspout doesn't.

owlcool

Verified Member
A. I didn't say it needed more attention, that was someone else. And the reason for this is probably because waterspout needs a source and airspout doesn't.
LOL, I thought I quoted that guy. xD xD xD
I didn't say it needed more attention, that was someone else. And the reason for this is probably because waterspout needs a source and airspout doesn't.
A, Every water move requires a source. B. Airspout does require a source, it requires air.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Waterspout does one more thing than airspout, it incorporates waterwave. Nothing else is different except for the fact that airspout can be used anywhere, whereas waterspout requires you to be over water or snow.

owlcool

Verified Member
Waterspout does one more thing than airspout, it incorporates waterwave. Nothing else is different except for the fact that airspout can be used anywhere, whereas waterspout requires you to be over water or snow.
Waterspout also gives you quick swim. So that makes 3 sources. And waterspout can be used over snow, ice, and water. And then there is waterwave that can be used anywhere there is a external water source. I think we have added more uses to this move then any other move.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Waterspout doesn't give you quickswim. It's one of the moves where you can use the passive fastswim while on that slot. And snow and ice. That's like one biome of the world, and unless an arena has snow and ice, you won't be bending them anytime soon, not without using phasechange on the water. Or the community move frostbreath.

owlcool

Verified Member
Waterspout doesn't give you quickswim. It's one of the moves where you can use the passive fastswim while on that slot. And snow and ice. That's like one biome of the world, and unless an arena has snow and ice, you won't be bending them anytime soon, not without using phasechange on the water. Or the community move frostbreath.
Could you name another move that has the passive quickswim?

Status
Not open for further replies.