• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Secret Tunnel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Hello! Good morning! :D
I woke up with a great idea (I think)!
Element: Earth (Metal)
Move Add-on: With the basic Metalbending (which name I don't know), that one that you can open iron doors, if you shift while looking to a Minecart, you would be able to:
- Move it around on rails;
- If clicked then shifted, you can control it without rails and you can:
- Put it between you and your enemy as a shield (normal Minecart entity health)
- While shifting, if you click the Minecart will be launch in that direction (the most higher it is launched, more damage it takes. If it is launched between 80-90 degrees, when it lands, it causes damage to anyone who is standing below it, acting like an anvil (CaptainSnickerz was squashed by a flying minecart)). If it hits an entity, it will cause four hearts and a huge knockback. Plus, there is a probability for the minecart to get destroid in the collision (Default: 65%)
Other thing that this move would be nice to do is move rails upwards. If you click while looking at a rail and then click looking upwards, the rail will get up. If there is another rail after the one you lift, that would also lift. Only two rails.
Why clicks? I didn't said shift so it can be done while riding a Minecart ;3
Thanks for reading :D
SECRET TUNNEEEEEEL!
EDIT: I got this idea from "The Legend of Korra - Book One (Air)" when Lin did these moves while rescuing her Metalbenders.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Move Add-on: With the basic Metalbending (which name I don't know), that one that you can open iron doors, if you shift while looking to a Minecart, you would be able to:
You're probably thinking of extraction, but yea, all metalbenders can passively open doors with shift.

The idea though is pretty well thought out. I like it but I'm not sure about it being a core feature. C:

Kiam

Verified Member
That is part of the passive, which is with no move bound or a move that doesn't cover the shift move (similar to the water passive)
I agree with this. I dont think this move is really necessary (especially since metalbending is a very developed subelement).

Status
Not open for further replies.