• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirBlast damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
First of all, saying I just want airblast to do damage is an invalid argument, since that's just not true.

Now, the actual suggestion.

I am probably not the only one who uses airblast to shoot away items. When I was doing that, this came to mind. When you blast a heavy item, (could be configurable, like earthbendables list) and it hits someone, it could deal 0,5 or 1 heart of damage. It could allow you to use your environment, drops from a dead player or dead mob for example.

That's it actually. I hope you like it ;)

- Finn

EndersShadows

Verified Member
That'd be pretty neat. I'm PvPing and kill a guy, nothing but junk on the ground and someone else is coming to kill me. Airblast items into his/her face and you have a pretty interesting attack.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That'd be pretty neat. I'm PvPing and kill a guy, nothing but junk on the ground and someone else is coming to kill me. Airblast items into his/her face and you have a pretty interesting attack.
Or just carry some gold in your inv to shoot at ppl their faces.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I'm not trying to make airblast op now but I also think that airblast should act as something that stops basic attacks similar to when a water manip cancels an earth blast etc. As for the idea @finnbon is presenting it's great. I totally vote for this one.

Joeri

Verified Member
Great idea, but a suggestion

If the user blasts a tool. It would do the same amount of damage the tool would do, instead of 0.5-1 heart

paliate

Verified Member
I don't know if its possible, I'm just thinking from a concept point of view. . .
you'd have to somehow make the plugin aware of items everywhere which i don't see happening really.

Status
Not open for further replies.