• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sponge :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
So, new Minecraft update, new mechanics.
I was thinking when I was on an Ocean Temple that it would be EXTREMLY useful to Waterbender if they could suck the water from wet sponge, so drying it. (DRY SPONGEBOB! DRY!) then using that water. tell what you think :3 I know that I could add sponge to the Waterbendable blocks (ith) but it wouldnt suck the water from the sponges.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
How hasn't someone thought of this! Nice work :)
I think that along with waterbenders being able to use the sponge as a source to dry it, a firebender should be able to heatcontrol it into regular sponge aswell (Similar to when cooking steak etc.)

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
How hasn't someone thought of this! Nice work :)
I think that along with waterbenders being able to use the sponge as a source to dry it, a firebender should be able to heatcontrol it into regular sponge aswell (Similar to when cooking steak etc.)
And then when a Firebender sucessfully dries a wet sponge, white smoke particles would appear as vapor *3*

EndersShadows

Verified Member
"Evaporation" - Does all of the above, and also could be a recipe move for combos..? Lol, we don't really need a whole move for a single feature. Perhaps watermanipulation could do this. Punch with sponge in hand and the water will drip off of you? ;)

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
"Evaporation" - Does all of the above, and also could be a recipe move for combos..? Lol, we don't really need a whole move for a single feature. Perhaps watermanipulation could do this. Punch with sponge in hand and the water will drip off of you? ;)
This is not a new move :eek: it a normal water source, but once you suck the water, it dries

DanStryder

Verified Member
I'm sure this is a suggestion to add another of getting a water source, where does it say make a new move?

Status
Not open for further replies.