• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 11

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
A lot of dependency updates in this one.

Note: If your plugin isn't loading it means that one or more of your custom abilities are broken. We did an overhaul of the Modular Ability system in 1.6.0 BETA 9 and therefore many abilities now require updates. We will not provide support for individual broken abilities, we can, however, help you diagnose which are causing issues. The best way to diagnose an issue is by removing all of your custom abilities and reinstalling them one by one. We don't break addons pretty much ever, but our API was so outdated we had to do some sort of massive update to it, and this is an unintended consequence of doing so.

General Changes
  • Fixed conflicts with /b bind and /b display.
  • Updated GriefPrevention Dependency to v10.5.3 (Should fix some issues)
  • Removed TagAPI Support (The plugin broke with 1.8 and the developer is no longer updating the plugin)
  • Updated PreciousStones Dependency to v9.7.1.
  • Updated LWC Dependency to v4.5.0-SNAPSHOT
  • Updated Towny Dependency to v0.89.2.0
There is a lot of confusion about where to download certain plugins and which plugins work with ProjectKorra. I have taken the liberty of updating the wiki to include the specific versions that ProjectKorra is compiled and tested with, as well as a direct download to it. Please Note: Plugins like WorldGuard break with Spigot, and we use Spigot to build our plugin, therefore, we encourage you to get the download from spigotmc.org instead of dev.bukkit.org.

You can view a list of Supported Plugins and get a download link to them here: http://projectkorra.wikia.com/wiki/ProjectKorra_(Core)#Supported_Plugins

Before you report any bugs with a dependency, run /korra debug to make sure your version of the plugin matches the version listed above.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
A lot of dependency updates in this one.

Note: If your plugin isn't loading it means that one or more of your custom abilities are broken. We did an overhaul of the Modular Ability system in 1.6.0 BETA 9 and therefore many abilities now require updates. We will not provide support for individual broken abilities, we can, however, help you diagnose which are causing issues. The best way to diagnose an issue is by removing all of your custom abilities and reinstalling them one by one. We don't break addons pretty much ever, but our API was so outdated we had to do some sort of massive update to it, and this is an unintended consequence of doing so.

General Changes
  • Fixed conflicts with /b bind and /b display.
  • Updated GriefPrevention Dependency to v10.5.3 (Should fix some issues)
  • Removed TagAPI Support (The plugin broke with 1.8 and the developer is no longer updating the plugin)
  • Updated PreciousStones Dependency to v9.7.1.
  • Updated LWC Dependency to v4.5.0-SNAPSHOT
  • Updated Towny Dependency to v0.89.2.0
There is a lot of confusion about where to download certain plugins and which plugins work with ProjectKorra. I have taken the liberty of updating the wiki to include the specific versions that ProjectKorra is compiled and tested with, as well as a direct download to it. Please Note: Plugins like WorldGuard break with Spigot, and we use Spigot to build our plugin, therefore, we encourage you to get the download from spigotmc.org instead of dev.bukkit.org.

You can view a list of Supported Plugins and get a download link to them here: http://projectkorra.wikia.com/wiki/ProjectKorra_(Core)#Supported_Plugins

Before you report any bugs with a dependency, run /korra debug to make sure your version of the plugin matches the version listed above.
hey would you or someone else mind putting link to the spigotmc page please? having some trouble finding it :s

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
thanks but i ment for the spigot version of world guard sorry, i tried the wikki site for supported plugins but it takes me to bukkit (i thought the bukkit version breaks?), im already using spigot :d
The WorldGuard Snapshot linked there WORKS. It should be on an enginehub website or something like that.