• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Config Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
I am not certain that this does not exist, but if it does not exist then it should be added. You know how water master hama can take water from JUST TINY flowers? Maybe add a config option adding that waterbenders can bend water out of grass and/or mysellsium. I know this may take a while to code, but I think it may be worth it for better arena's. Maybe have the source be a 4 by 1 of grass and replace that with dirt, no? Put what you think in the comments below.

Kiam

Verified Member
i do agree that grass blocks should be able to be bent. When the water is bent from it, it should either turn to dirt or podzal!

Deathgag

Verified Member
Honestly, this should be a stickied thread where people should be able to put in ideas for config options. Anyways, here's my request for the configuration options is to be able to set the use time for grappling hooks, and range preferably with an option for a distance difference between Metal Benders, using it or Chiblockers using it. If that's not possible a range defining option for each type of hook. Thanks.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Honestly, this should be a stickied thread where people should be able to put in ideas for config options. Anyways, here's my request for the configuration options is to be able to set the use time for grappling hooks, and range preferably with an option for a distance difference between Metal Benders, using it or Chiblockers using it. If that's not possible a range defining option for each type of hook. Thanks.
Well, you should make a separate thread for that :p

The amount of uses is already configurable

Status
Not open for further replies.