• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lightning + Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Currently with lightning if you kill an animal, it drops regular meat instead of dropping a nice cooked piece of meat.

►This would simply be an add-on to lightning, not a new move.
►Simply stated, when you killed an animal with lightning it would cook them (invisible fire or something?)
►This is by no means unrealistic, because if lightning were strong enough to kill the animal I think it would literally fry them.

Please comment your feedback below!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Pls add when you hit a pig, it becomes a zombie pigman, and when you hit a creeper, it becomes a charged creeper. It was possible with the old lightning move.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Pls add when you hit a pig, it becomes a zombie pigman, and when you hit a creeper, it becomes a charged creeper. It was possible with the old lightning move.
Well that's when it got summoned from the SKY! The goal of the new lightning was to remove that from it.. Well stuff like that..

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well that's when it got summoned from the SKY! The goal of the new lightning was to remove that from it.. Well stuff like that..
yea know. But, a creeper becomes a charged creeper when it gets hit by lightning, and that's what you are shooting...

owlcool

Verified Member
I always wondered why lightning would not cook meat, but I never really thought of making of a suggestion because I could always cook it with heatcontrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.