• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied new firebending move

Status
Not open for further replies.

theo0019

Verified Member
I am swedish so i'm sorry for my bad english.
---------------------------------------------------------
An awesome feature for firebenders would be if they could make a small fireball / fire particle they can hold in they hand while mineing or during they night that light the place up where you stand like illumination but more awesome and less buggy.(like "Lumos" in harry potter)
*also it would be awesome if the firebender can throw the small floting fire forwards and light up the path some blocks in front of him/her
Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
The title is still new firebending moves, and how do you expect a floating torch that can fly foward to be less buggy then one that just follows you on the ground? And how is the default illumination buggy? You sure do set a high bar

theo0019

Verified Member
I know it would be hard to code if it even would work. And not a torch just a ball of particles that flots forwards and light upp the area.
first i didnt find how to change the title;)

owlcool

Verified Member
I know it would be hard to code if it even would work. And not a torch just a ball of particles that flots forwards and light upp the area.
first i didnt find how to change the title;)
You said less buggy. How would this be less buggy.
I am swedish so i'm sorry for my bad english.
---------------------------------------------------------
An awesome feature for firebenders would be if they could make a small fireball / fire particle they can hold in they hand while mineing or during they night that light the place up where you stand like illumination but more awesome and less buggy.(like "Lumos" in harry potter)
*also it would be awesome if the firebender can throw the small floting fire forwards and light up the path some blocks in front of him/her
Thanks for reading! :)
If you want a complex copy of a simple useful move, make a bug report.

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
The title is still new firebending moves, and how do you expect a floating torch that can fly foward to be less buggy then one that just follows you on the ground? And how is the default illumination buggy? You sure do set a high bar
You and your attacks all day long, what's wrong? :oops:

owlcool

Verified Member
You and your attacks all day long, what's wrong? :oops:
What attacks? I am clearing up facts. It is at least, EXTREMELY unlikely that coders will be able to flip flop a beacon left, right, diagonal, and everywhere in between. How is that a attack? And yes, I am stressed. Summer vacation ends becomes school tomorrow. :(

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
What attacks? I am clearing up facts. It is at least, EXTREMELY unlikely that coders will be able to flip flop a beacon left, right, diagonal, and everywhere in between. How is that a attack? And yes, I am stressed. Summer vacation ends becomes school tomorrow. :(
Clearing up facts doesn't need to include the attitude. It's okay to be upset but you don't need to take it out on people on the internet.. Also, he never said they would flip flop a beacon? I'm pretty sure he just wants a floating fire particle that emits light..

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
This would be a useful move! :D and yes, illuminati(!!!)on is glitchy. Me and my sis (Fbender) used to make a torch farm when we didnt have coal. XD
I like the idea, but that launch the light forward... That could have been done with the fireblast (staff, atention plz! Fire moves create light! :D) if it creates light *3* OMG Dumbledore is an Avatar. Firebending and Waterbending!! Dumby for the win!

theo0019

Verified Member
It want it to be floting particles that emitts light like zmeduna said
You can hit it in a direction and then it will travel about 3 blocks in that direction and then stay there.(if you click twice it will travel 6 blocks You can also make it follow you

theo0019

Verified Member
I think its possivle to make fireballs smaller and they allredy travels in the direction you click its just to make them go slower and stay after a couple of blocks ( and make it emitt light...)
It would also be cool if you can make it follow your mouse when you hold left click on it
and maby add flame and smoke particles after it

owlcool

Verified Member
I think its possivle to make fireballs smaller and they allredy travels in the direction you click its just to make them go slower and stay after a couple of blocks ( and make it emitt light...)
It would also be cool if you can make it follow your mouse when you hold left click on it
and maby add flame and smoke particles after it
If you were on for as long as I have been you would realize coders can't just chage the amount of light, they would need a block such as a torch or glowstone to create light.
Clearing up facts doesn't need to include the attitude. It's okay to be upset but you don't need to take it out on people on the internet.. Also, he never said they would flip flop a beacon? I'm pretty sure he just wants a floating fire particle that emits light..
Okay, I switched up two posts about the beacon. Here it is. http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/combustion-ray.1668/#post-18663
And I am not taking out anything.
This would be a useful move! :D and yes, illuminati(!!!)on is glitchy. Me and my sis (Fbender) used to make a torch farm when we didnt have coal. XD
I like the idea, but that launch the light forward... That could have been done with the fireblast (staff, atention plz! Fire moves create light! :D) if it creates light *3* OMG Dumbledore is an Avatar. Firebending and Waterbending!! Dumby for the win!
You should know to do that they would need to put a torch into fireblast, and that would straight up not look good.

Kiam

Verified Member
I am pretty sure developers cannot light up an area without a light source that works in vanilla minecraft (A torch, Glowstone). This means that illumination is the real option. This isnt a new move suggestion, this is a bug report for illumination. So, I am denying this thread, you guys can go figure this out in a bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.