• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied plugin compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
hey is there any way to make this plugin compatible with MythicMobs or even maybe Citizens2??
would be really cool to see bnding mobs or citizens maybe not full bending compatibility as this might be a little too complicated but like...
fire could be fireblast coming from the mob or entity with a configurable reach
water could be water manip
earth, earthblast
air could be airswipe or some sort of air move
and chi could be rapid punch

or they would just shoot particles related to the type they are?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
hey is there any way to make this plugin compatible with MythicMobs or even maybe Citizens2??
would be really cool to see bnding mobs or citizens maybe not full bending compatibility as this might be a little too complicated but like...
fire could be fireblast coming from the mob or entity with a configurable reach
water could be water manip
earth, earthblast
air could be airswipe or some sort of air move
and chi could be rapid punch

or they would just shoot particles related to the type they are?
I don't think it's possible to let a mob function like a player... :/

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I don't think it's possible to let a mob function like a player... :/
not like a player but like some mobs use fire attack effects water attack effects and so on ive seen it done in wynncraft with endercrystals they shot fireblasts at me so surely its possible :eek::eek:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
not like a player but like some mobs use fire attack effects water attack effects and so on ive seen it done in wynncraft with endercrystals they shot fireblasts at me so surely its possible :eek::eek:
Wynncraft has it's own whole server.jar. You shouldn't refer to WynnCraft, they have custom plugins, custom server.jar, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.