• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed World Guard Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor234

Verified Member
Hi! I've been having a bit of trouble with bending in certain regions. Although I have allowed the build flag, some abilities- fireblast, lightning, and combustion- are not working in this specific region. Is there any way for me to fix this? Thanks!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Make sure the lighter, tnt, and explosion flags are enabled for the __global__ region (two underscores)

/region flag __global__ explosion, etc.

paliate

Verified Member
don't forget

/region flag __global__ tnt allow
/region flag __global__ lighter allow

If you haven't already done this, i highly recommend it.

TheDoctor234

Verified Member
Make sure the lighter, tnt, and explosion flags are enabled for the __global__ region (two underscores)

/region flag __global__ explosion, etc.
Oh, one more thing. I don't want explosions in this region because of things built in it, so would it be possible to only allow lighter?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Oh, one more thing. I don't want explosions in this region because of things built in it, so would it be possible to only allow lighter?
Turning on explosions wont turn on block damage, but there are abilities that wont work with explosions turned off (Combustion and FireBlast)

Status
Not open for further replies.