• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthWave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Element: Earth.
Damage: None.
Range: Same as AirScooter but to stop it, instead of clicking you let go of shift.
How to use: Do /bending bind earthwave, then hold shift to start making the ground under you rise under your feet giving you mobility through the land.
Advantages: Gives a lot more speed and mobility to EarthBenders.
Disadvantages: You cant charge any moves on it because you need to be shifting to use EarthWave.
Screenshots/GIFs:
2014-12-29_15.56.45.png 2014-12-29_15.57.52.png tumblr_m9peb6043w1rfr4i6o1_500.gif

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I don't think they need to? Using cobblestone isn't that great of an idea, due to the fact it isn't bendable. You also didn't elaborate on how the wave would counter slopes; while many others have.

Janny

Verified Member
well, this has NO detail... Others had much more detail.
I did not say mines had alot of detail, i said that its impossible for other forum threads to have the EXACT same stuff that i have. Im not saying mines is better.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I did not say mines had alot of detail, i said that its impossible for other forum threads to have the EXACT same stuff that i have. Im not saying mines is better.
they had the EXACT same stuff...

paliate

Verified Member
This would probably get stopped alot considering that it's highly likely that any arena you play in wont have 100% dirt blocks, So i don't think that it'd be overpowered. . .

Just annoying to use.

Janny

Verified Member
This would probably get stopped alot considering that it's highly likely that any arena you play in wont have 100% dirt blocks, So i don't think that it'd be overpowered. . .

Just annoying to use.
See i WOULD have used dirt, but there are no dirt slabs. Maybe you can just use dirt particles under the player's feet to move them like the Earth equivalent of AirScooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.