• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied LavaCrescent

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Lava
Combo or Movename: earthblast, earthblast, lavasurge. LavaCrescent.
Use: either a move named LavaCrescent, shift on lava and then click towards target, two lava crescents go towards your target, or the combo but instead of lavasurge it has the two crescents.
Show: 0:14, just a little after Bolin figures out how to lavabend he does this.

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
As much as I like it, don't you think this is overpowered? I mean come on, earthbenders can already spam lavasurge, now they can stab you with lava too?

Janny

Verified Member
As much as I like it, don't you think this is overpowered? I mean come on, earthbenders can already spam lavasurge, now they can stab you with lava too?
Actually, you cant spam lavasurge, and earthbenders need more lavabending moves. This is just genius.

Janny

Verified Member
seems like LavaThrow to me, which is already a custom move.
Its nothing like LavaThrow, LavaThrow is like shooting 6 longer WaterManipulations made of lava at a person, and LavaThrow requires a lava source, LavaCresent is like 2 lava torrent whips coming at you in each diagonal direction.

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
There is already eruption, lavasurge, lavaslap, lavaflow, and more. Plus lavabending is overpowered as it is. What next? Whenever you use lavaflow the command /kill is activated?

Janny

Verified Member
There is already eruption, lavasurge, lavaslap, lavaflow, and more. Plus lavabending is overpowered as it is. What next? Whenever you use lavaflow the command /kill is activated?
How you ever seen a public server with ALL those moves enabled for normal players?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lava moves at this stage are very useless. Many of them are too inaccurate or easily avoidable. I like this somewhat.

bossJetthardy

Verified Member
Lava moves at this stage are very useless. Many of them are too inaccurate or easily avoidable. I like this somewhat.
1. Eruption: Even if you get a couple blocks away it spews lava so you will take a good amount of damage ( I don't mind this)
2. Lavaflow (I have to admit, this move is useless xD)
3. Lavaslap (fast and upredictable, there is no warning saying "HEY BRO YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE FROM ALL THIS LAVA!"
4. lava surge (super fast when it spouts out and does an insane amount of damage)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1. Eruption: Even if you get a couple blocks away it spews lava so you will take a good amount of damage ( I don't mind this)
2. Lavaflow (I have to admit, this move is useless xD)
3. Lavaslap (fast and upredictable, there is no warning saying "HEY BRO YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE FROM ALL THIS LAVA!"
4. lava surge (super fast when it spouts out and does an insane amount of damage)
1. Doesn't work properly in 1.8
2. Yup
3. 1 out of 4
4. Doesn't work properly in 1.8

owlcool

Verified Member
Yeah, never said the damage, automatically assume that lava is overpowered because it has 5(most of them community made) moves, that not every server has. I meant to put into the original post to have people decide the damage, and it could still be a combo, making it take much longer to perform,

Status
Not open for further replies.