• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Ignite

NERDautista

Verified Member
I have a suggestion for a firebending move named "Ignite". When the firebender right-clicks with the slot which this move is bound, they will ignite their body and any mob that initiates physical contact with the firebender or that hits them will instantly get on fire and depending of their health, they might die, this ability can be cancelled if the firebender crouches. Meanwhile this move is being used, a full bossbar will appear for the firebender and will gradually get lower and will get in 0 up to 10 seconds, if the bossbar resets and the firebender doesn't crouch earlier, the firebender will start getting on fire. If the firebender uses this ability meanwhile stands on a soul sand or soul dirt block, the fire that will be ignited around their body will be blue and will deal more damage than the orange fire one, but the firebender will only have six seconds before getting on fire and taking the exact same amount of damage they deals.

NerdAutista out

Sc1_original

Verified Member
how the fire bender dont burn by itself, I mean something like fireshield can be controled with heat control but this one is very very close to fire bender itself?

NERDautista

Verified Member
how the fire bender dont burn by itself, I mean something like fireshield can be controled with heat control but this one is very very close to fire bender itself?
Yeah, you're right. I got this idea from the live action but 10 seconds to burn itself is kind of unreal. And 6 seconds to burn itself with blue fire is very less realistic