• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Blue Fire Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

There should be a second Project Korra pack that has Blue Fire, and maybe other things that you could only see prodigies have..

"ProjectKorra Prodigy pack"

Sorry it is so small, really all I could say xD
Not much of a big explanation needed!

Moonelight

I really like the idea, but how would you become a prodigy?
Azula was a prodgy, thus the Blue Fire.
And it is just something for other people that want to see the more "powerful" looking things put into their texture pack.

Literally just a separate pack, that has texture that are made for more advanced bending styles.
What do you mean by "prodigies"

I could only think of these 2 examples right now, but I am sure there are more.

Orion_Solus

Ok this is interesting and it is the only way to introduce blue fire into this plugin. the only problem I see is that again you can't distinguish the two types of fire. If the texture pack would alter the texture of fire particles ALL fire particles would be changed thus making it unable to see the differences between the normal player and the so called "prodigies".

All firebenders would have the same fire, as stated above. Also, I believe the particles used for the firebending are used in torches, but I can't be sure about that.. But if I am correct, all the torches would also be blue. If not, these particles would change something else (that of which I don't know).

Marked as Planned.
Will be added in the upcoming release.
Not really what I asked (aka. exclusive to this plugin), but it will do. I might even accept blue fire only being resource pack edition for the sacrifise of having that special bending given to random people (con's: ugly particles or lag, and nobody would probably want that) :)

I was talking about redstone particles changed to blue color, not about the resource pack that makes the look.
Not really what I asked (aka. exclusive to this plugin), but it will do. I might even accept blue fire only being resource pack edition for the sacrifise of having that special bending given to random people (con's: ugly particles or lag, and nobody would probably want that) :)

Switch

Wait, if blue fire were to be added then why don't you use the different partical* color changes, for example; The varying colors of lightning. If you guys are able to create a move with fire, then i wouldn't see how hard it would be to be able to give "perms" or make some sort of event/RPG add-on ( granted this isn't pkRPG ) but i don't this there would need to be a whole new texture pack for something that would be easy to change. ( honestly, its been ages since I've last used java, so i have no clue on how much effort it would take to change this ). Granted it would be a lot more easier to just create a texture pack and change up the different particals*, that it would be to go into each fire move and make it so that the color of the fire particals* can be toggled during events, but this would negate the need for the server to install a texture pack which would likely have to change the color of ALL fire. Anyway, this is just my opinion and idea of the blue fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.