• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Iron Armor Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Verified Member
Maybe it should be with just a leather chestplate crafted with a iron block. The armor would just be leather, but it would have the metalclips properties.
And maybe the protection on it can be edited via command or config?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Let's not only make it for chestplates but maybe boots and helmets? 15 ingots for the boots and 20 for helm? Leggings seem pretty derpy to me
In the show they only ever took metal from the chest piece. Having helmet and boots seems weird to me.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
So in the crafting table it would be like a leather chest plate surrounded by iron blocks? I think that would work well considering that you wouldn't have as much protection making it less op

Gold

Verified Member
I think it's realistic to still be able to use it from boots and the rest not only the chestplate

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Realistic, but very much not canon. Also I don't like the idea of the boots and helmet. I mean why would you take them off your boots? Maybe if you are kicking I can see that, but the helmet one doesn't make much sense to me. Sorry

And for the leather armor, it should be colored when applied. A gray color would work to look like iron/metal.

owlcool

Verified Member
Realistic, but very much not canon. Also I don't like the idea of the boots and helmet. I mean why would you take them off your boots? Maybe if you are kicking I can see that, but the helmet one doesn't make much sense to me. Sorry

And for the leather armor, it should be colored when applied. A gray color would work to look like iron/metal.
I would think more of a green dye, with iron block breaking particles on that back if that would not cause too much lag. Maybe one on each shoulder 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.